Chapter Eighteen: Twister

-CK!" Spinel screamed loudly
There we were. Blair Pearl and Yeo Pearl sitting on Spinels bed. Yeo put on a yellow dress shirt, while Blaire put on her mini skirt. As soon as they finished getting dressed they left the room. Yeo was more confident while leaving while Blair was more scared and timid.
"What are they doing here?" I asked after an awkward pause.
"Their kinda like my sibling, in a way." Spinel said changing her bed sheets.
Spinel sat on her bed. She looked at me looked down. She layed down, in a way that lapis did when she wanted to be 'pleased'.
"So- what now, Spinel?" I asked
"Nothing much, we could play a game if you wanted." Spinel said looking at me with a certain gaze.
"Like.."
"Well," Spinel said sitting up, "I have twister, sorry, operation, and plenty more."
I looked at her, I chuckled and said:
"I'll play Twister."
"Ooh, fun!" Spinel said setting up the game
We started to play the game. We mostly stayed apart from echother, until one move. She moved her body under mine. She gave me a smirk and continued to play the game. I eventually lost by falling down.
"Wow, gee, that was fun!" Spinel said in a cheery voice.
"Yeah." I said sounding bored.
"Listen, I know you don't love me." Spinel said looking down.
"What?" I said with a fake confusion.
"I know you still like that Lapis girl. And if I'm entirely honest, I really never liked you. I was only doing this the same reason you were. To make the other girl jealous. I wanted Winter for so long and I might have my chance." Spinel said on the verge of tear.
"I- I understand. And if in honest, I am doing this to make Lapis jealous." I finally said in releif.
"We can still be besties?" Spinel said in a questioning voice.
"Yeah, I'd like that." I said standing up.
"Well I think it's time for you to go." Spinel said in a nice voice.
"Okay, see you at school soon." I said walking out of her house.
As I walked out I pulled up my phone. I went to contacts and pulled up Lapis. I sent her a message.
"Hey"

[Ooh cliffhanger! Kinda. Well anyway see ya next chapter. Bai!]