Chapter Fourteen-II

AUTHOR' NOTE
A Big Chapter ahead to mend up for the late update..But I'm helpless..Sorry..Hope You guys will like and comment on this chapter,but only if you like it..Only then..
Happy Reading...
_________________________

~

Continued from the previous day~

"Guys...please....please I beg of you don't fight.It's making me feel more horrible and regretful that,our unity is getting ruined because of me.",Jungkook expressed being despondent...He was feeling so ill-luck over his state..It was an unfortunate state resulting from unfavourable outcome for him...

"Jungkook...You shut up for now.You are making me feel more angrier than Jimin...Can you just go out of my sight? please..go..",Hoseok said looking irritated...

He was already perishing but hoseok's words pierced through his heart like bullets...

He had not any energy left within him anymore to hear more harshest words from his friends..As he understood hoseok's swardings, he left from there quietly downing his head..

He was feeling so down to hurt his friends,mostly lisa...

How will i face her...How will i explain myself?Heck what even i have to explain to her!!I hope she forgives me..Otherwise i don't know what will i do... Jungkook kept thinking this,all the day..Even during his class hoseok ignored him and jimin kept looking at him sadly..It seemed,hoseok wasn't on talking terms with jimin too alongside him..It made him more guilty...

Somehow jungkook managed to pass the day trying to speak with them,but hoseok and jin wasn't paying any heed to him and jimin..Fortunately namjoon understood their situation and was still talking to them,though he too rebuked them for their deed but latently..

And for the first time,he had to leave for home without bidding bye to all his friends,all together..Jungkook was able to meet jimin while namjoon went to jin and hoseok to induce them...Even jimin was in a bad mood,so he too went off to his home without saying anything to jungkook..

Jungkook went to his home looking tardy..He sat on the couch placed in the drawing room holding his head...

Lisa came down looking cheerful..And why not,as she got to sleep all day long..Don't ask me how did she managed to sleep even after sleeping for 18 hours and more..But She did ate her food Thanks to jungkook,who left for college after cooking her breakfast and lunch,stuffing them into the refrigerator....So after waking up she ate and then went back to sleep..This continued during lunch too!!!

She was not going to get some sleep during night,it was for sure..

"Hello Jungkook...Good afternoon..",She greeted him cheerily while sitting beside him..Noticing someone beside him,he looked beside and saw lisa's cheerful face..giving her a small smile back he leaned back looking at a space..

"Good Evening to you too..",Jungkook said but in a down tone..

"Oh it's evening already??I didn't noticed..How was your da..y.." she finally studied his expression,which was like an alien to his usual behaviour..

"Why the Junglebook is so sad?huh?",She said while wiggling her brows,looking at him intently..He looked at her and gave her a sighing smile..

"I am not sad..just a bit tired.How are you feeling right now?",Jungkook asked her..

"Verrry allright.",Lisa said.It was clear from her tone that she was happy.

"Good then..",Saying this he again forcing a small smile stood up from his position and started taking steps toward the stairs..