Chapter Twenty Two-II: Stepping on the boat...!

'' Does it make sense?! Why did Miyeon come back?! Wasn't she supposed to live in Japan?'', Jungkook commenced ranting to his friends' circle during the off period while eating beneath a banyan tree.  Actually, others were busy munching on their food because Jungkook had already lost his appetite.

'' Isn't it already obvious though?'', Namjoon said earning their attention. 

'' What is it?'', Jungkook asked with curious eyes.

'' To reconcile with you.'', Namjoon said earning a glare from Jungkook.

'' With a married man? Are you out of your mind Joon.'', Jimin asked with a chuckle.

'' Don't be stressed out Jungkook maybe she has no ulterior motive and came back just like that.'', Hoseok the positive energy said while caressing his back. 

'' How can I even relax?! My wife and my ex-girlfriend both are in my class; and on top of that the enmity they have, will always catch me in the middle of them!'', Jungkook said but became baffled seeing his friends trying to stifle their laughter. He gasped air seeing it. 

'' No way that you guys are laughing when I am on my verge of losing my sanity.'', Jungkook exclaimed making his friends burst out laughing now.

'' So sorry dude couldn't handle it!'', Jimin said although feeling guilty for finding the situation funny. 

'' You are the first man in the entire history who is having both his wife and ex as classmate." Seokjin said while slapping Jimin's back while laughing. 

"Dude, the situation is really funny also being the most pathetic is even more funny!" Said Namjoon while laughing.

"Leave, I hate you people!" Jungkook said annoyingly. Hearing him all laughed. They were finding the situation really funny.

Whilst they were making fun of Jungkook, someone was behind a tree listening to their conversation. That person then turned and left the place. 

Miyeon was sitting on a table in the cafeteria, her previous classmates were bunched around her asking about her whereabouts, asking about how her life in Japan was! 

She was answering them while smiling reluctantly. She was feeling uneasy around them. 

"Miyeon, you have become so beautiful. Did the weather did some magic or you took some treatment over there?" The nosiest girl in their class asked smiling cheekily. She gave her a "are you serious" look before giving an awkward smile. 

"How come, she must have been so busy there studying, is she like you who doesn't study?" another girl replied defending Miyeon. 

"But I have noticed something, Miyeon why was Jungkook so shocked seeing you? Didn't you tell him before coming here?" a girl asked turning Miyeon face blank. Miyeon changed the way she was sitting and cleared her throat before answering.

'' It was my intention to make him feel shocked. I wanted to surprise him thus, didn't inform him about my arrival.'', Miyeon replied in a nonchalant tone whilst everyone nodded in acknowledgement.

''But why wasn't he looking happy though?'', That nosy girl asked again getting on her nerves. She twitched her brows feeling annoyed.

''Does he need to laugh hysterically to show he is happy huh?'', Miyeon replied in a slight scolding tone making the two girls shocked. Because the expression that Miyeon just showed to them was unfamiliar from the way she had been before. 

 Miyeon suddenly got a call from her older brother, and she started walking away from there answering her call. She was actually glad that Taehyung called her and gave her a reason to leave that irritating place.