Chapter Thirteen-II:The Wrongdoer

Sorry a small chapter ahead.But what do i do,I'm using my dad's phone so i don't get much time to write..So just finished writing this,I'll try to post the other half tonight or tomorrow night..

~Continuation from previous chapter~

After jungkook caught up with lisa's pace he walked along with her...But then his phone rang..He picked up the call to see namjoon calling..

"Um lisa you go ahead,i have a call to pick up..you.." he looked up to see her already walking..he didn't even finished his sentence..It looked like she didn't even noticed him beside her..

He ignored the fact and received the call...

"Hey namjoon.." He put his hand inside his pocket..

"Yah jeon jungkook where's your phone??" Came an angry voice of namjoon..

"Uh why are you angry namjoon..my phone was with me all these while..It was inside the pocket so didn't heard clearly.." his brows ceased at him..

"Whatever..Taehyun called me a while ago..and.."

"Taehyun came back??" He let out an excited shriek..

"Will you let me finish?"

"Oh sorry sorry..Continue.."

"So he was really angry.He said that he couldn't contact you,You weren't available so he contacted us to know your whereabouts..And yes they didn't come from their vacation instead they're coming back the day after tomorrow..." Namjoon calmly notifies him..

"Oh..thanks buddy..Actually I'm out with..,"

Suddenly jungkook saw lisa,who was about to bump into the nook corner of the pirate ship,which was coming from the side and lisa was totally oblivious of the situation..His eyes enlarged horrifically..

"LISA!!!!" Shouting her name he ran to get her and here namjoon was shocked..

"Lisa??" Namjoon mumbles to himself and then heard beep sounds coming from the other side..He looked at his phone for a few seconds questionably trying to decipher the whole thing..

And here jungkook ran to lisa and pulled her with force...

He got so scared that he was still shocked...He was caging her in his arms and suddenly felt touches on his chest..

And that pulled him back on earth..He pulled her back and she too looked up..

"Are you okay?"

She broke the hug and looked at jungkook..He noticed her fixing her bangs retreating eye contact with him..

"Um yeah.. " she replied awkwardly..He got that she was embarrassed..he let out a relieved sigh..

"Let's go and select the rides.. It's already 7 pm.." Jungkook mentioned looking at his watch..

"Uh yeah.. " She replied being less awkward...

He looked around to see the park lampshades opened and the whole park illuminated in various sparkly lights and stuffs...And in the dusky environment,it was looking more luminous..

After enjoying a few rides,they went up to the giant wheel ie. Ferris Wheel...

Today was a busy day so before evening park was void of crowds..But there were still many people..

After taking the ticket from the nearby counter they departs in a yellow cabinet cell...

Jungkook went inside and pulled lisa by her hand..after the staff latches the knob signalling the departure their ride took off in a slow pace...