Chapter Twenty Three-I : Get over it!

[A/N: A bit long chapter than regular chapters as a form of my apology for updating late. Please do vote if you like it and do comment your thoughts about the chapter. Thank you for reading!]

Taehyun reached at the restaurant by the address given by Beomgyu. He had some errands to run that's why he got late at reaching there. 

He entered the restaurant's entrance door and was about to enter the room, but suddenly his phone ringed. He entered through the door and took out his phone to see his mother calling. 

He was about to receive the call, but suddenly someone came from his front in a rush and bumped into his arm. Thankfully his phone was on his left hand, thus that didn't fell down due to the force. 

The girl who bumped into him didn't even apologize to him for the bump. He turned after the bump to see only the back of the brown colored dress lady with dumbfounded eyes witnessing her rude behavior.

As everything happened so fast that he couldn't see her face. His phone stopped ringing after a while by the time he had that unexpected incident with that lady. 

He started going inside to see his friends sitting 4 tables behind on the right center aisle. He looked in front to see a tall guy rushing forward calling a name. 

Taehyun perceived the guy to be with the lady. They must've had lovers' quarrel that's why he was rushing behind her...He nodded his head in disbelief. 

"Lalisa...lalisa wait. Stop rushing so fast." that fair good-looking guy kept calling her name.  

Taehyun had a Deja vù vibe. But chucked that thought. That guy passed by Taehyun by apologizing a bit for the lady that he bumped into earlier. 

"At least he has some courtesy left within him unlike that lady!" thought Taehyun...

'' LALISA!!''

Lisa???  Taehyun heard the last 4 alphabets of the name that guy was calling. And with that he stopped on his spot. 

Sehun's loud yell made Taehyun pull his eyebrows closer in shock and turned to look at the owner of the voice immediately.

 He could see the same guy who had a little interaction with him a few moments ago standing a few feet ahead of him panting while looking at the running girl in confusion and despair.

 Taehyun carefully scanned the scene again seeing the back of the lady for the last time before she disappeared rushing into the elevator from his and that guy's eyesight. He looked at the unfamiliar man feeling uneasy.

He saw that man standing like that for some seconds looking hurt and then after taking a few long breaths he heads back into the restaurant looking dejected. 

His yell ' Lalisa' was still ringing a bell in Taehyun's mind as the name was same as his sister-in-law. But having similar names wasn't a big issue either, anyone could have similar name. Still, he was feeling unsettled.

He saw the guy walking back inside the restaurant and Taehyun turned with him and his feet too started following him unknowingly.

"Hey Kang Hyun-ie you are late."

 After following him for some time he heard beomgyu calling his name. He could see Heeseung, Beomgyu and Minji's presence in a table and he could see the back of the remaining two people.

He realized he had reached at his friend's table until he noticed that guy taking a seat on a table beside them.

'' Are you talking about Shin Eun-Soo of our class?! No Wayyy!!'', Hyun-Ji gasped some air feeling excited on the gossip where there was a possibility of a new couple.