Chapter Twelve-I:Oblivious support

▫▫▫ Lisa's Pov ▫▫▫

They reached at the amusement park but what surprised them was ,there weren't that much crowd unlike some other days..But still it was crowded enough to get lost in it..Nonetheless Lisa unknowingly was happy today. The reason was unknown to her too..

After entering the amusement park Lisa walked in front of jungkook waving, twirling her purse once in a while. Whereas jungkook walked behind her Inserting his hand in his pant pockets looking at her back deep in thought. Because this cheerful lisa was someone he didn't knew..

Lisa suddenly stopped when she noticed jungkook wasn't beside her.. She quickly looked behind to see him walking whilst looking Absentminded..

Gosh this guy.. I brought him to cheer him up and here he's looking like he is going through a heartbreak..

She went to him hopping cheerfully and crossed her hand on his forearm Suddenly.. He looked at her being surprised by her sudden action.. He looked down to see their arms linked , then he looked at her to see her smiling.. Lisa saw him giving her a soft smile and seeing that she grinned happily..

"Let's go otherwise we won't be able to get tickets.. "

They went toward the ticket counter to see a long line of people.. Mostly there were couples and few families with their kids..

"I'll go get the tickets. Meanwhile you stay here okay? "

On Lisa's nod, Jungkook loosened his arm out of her clutch and went ahead to buy tickets..

Lisa saw jungkook going to the last person standing on the line and stood behind that person.. He was standing there with his right hand inserted in his pocket.. He was wearing a rectangular shaped transparent specs and his hair was styled parted, strands falling over his forehead.. overall he was looking quite handsome..

Lisa didn't know what's going on with her.. Why she suddenly started to notice him.. This type of feeling was kinda new to her so she brushed all this away...

She was getting bored standing there so she started to look around...

She started viewing the place.. She looked above her head into the sky, where orange and red hue was entangled together with yellowish Complexion on the sky blue ambient.. It was nearly evening time so a few lights were lighted up around the park...

She looked around to see couples sticking together doing god knows what kind of ewy stuffs.. She gave them a disgusting look, so she completely Perlustrate them.. She saw a bunch of kids running alongside few spending time together with their families.. She gave them a soft smile..

Surreptitiously her eyes went towards jungkook.. She looked at him to see him already a few steps ahead from his previous place.. He was looking at his phone.. He was tapping on his phone and smiling lightly..

But what caught her attention was two girls were standing in front of jungkook occasionally looking at him stealthily, glancing frequently whispering to each other.. Jungkook was totally oblivious to his surroundings chuckling on his phone once in a while..

She averted her looks from them..

It's fine Lisa..they're clicking his pictures not yours..so don't need to look that way looking at a candy shop she thought in her mind when she noticed the girls were clicking his pictures feigning to click their own selfies.. Lisa's brow unknowingly inwardly upwards when they weren't stopping their act....Undesignedly She rushed to him in a blink..

After reaching there she stood beside him looking at the girls, practically eyeing them or to precise glaring them.. Jungkook glanced at Lisa noticing her beside him and again started doing his work..