Chapter Thirteen-I:The Care wasn't Oblivious

▫▫▫Jungkook's POV▫▫▫

Lisa was brought back at home from hospital..

Jungkook was so fear-stricken because of her sudden state that he rushed her to the hospital.She hadn't regained her consciousness yet..Doctor came and checked her pulse and evaluated the monitor screen..after some evaluations he injected her an injection..And lowered the drip rush a bit slower..

The injection was injected, in intend to let her sleep a bit more than ususal...As she got unconscious because of fright,so there must have been some psychological issues..That's the reason why the doctor was letting her to gain her conscious back after a good sleep...So after consulting with doctor about her health he brought her back at home,as there was nothing to get scared about..

After bringing her back,he laid her down on his bed..Then covering her with the quilt,he sat beside her..Looking at her with an unreadable expression..It was like..mixed feeling..that even he himself wasn't able to fathom the feeling..

He was sitting beside her for a quite while,whilst she was sleeping peacefully keeping her hands on either sides..

Jungkook then touched her head and patted it softly while looking at her..

How many shades do you have lisa?Why i get to witness different sides of yours unexpectedly..And what's more to see in future... he audibly sighed looking at her peaceful posture..

Suddenly lisa scrunched her forhead and started sleep-panicking..looking at her trembling state jungkook got anxious..So he immediately held her fisted hand that was kept on her right side,tightly ...

"Ah ah save me..save me..please someone save me..i don't want to stay here..no..no..please..save me.please..please.." All these things she was mumbling while trembling..In sentence,She was partially hyperventilating..

"Lisa..lisa it's okay...it's okay..i got you.i got you..I'm here..no one's gonna hurt you..calm down..calm down..I'm here..I'm here.." he uttered holding her hand tightly..but she wasn't getting calmed down..so he outrightly caged her in his arms..he hugged her tight..Nearly squeezing her,whilst she too hugged him in the same manner,still hands formed in a fist..

Jungkook kept rubbing her back and head,and kept mumbling comforting words to let her calm down..And her tremble strated subsiding.. After a while later,Jungkook noticed her grip was loosened and also her breath was now in control too..

She was asleep again.But this time,it was in his arms.He too didn't bothered letting her procumbant..so he leaned back while arranging a pillow behind his back against the headrest..

She comfortably laid upper half on him,while he rested his chin on top of her head, still caging her with his left hand behind her back resting..

"I'm sorry lisa..I'm really very sorry..i wish i didn't have left you back there...I wish i was with you..It's my fault..it's all my fault..I'm the one at fault..Please do forgive me..please " he mumbled looking ahead,caressing her head..And a single drop of tear fell off his eyes on her head,Hiding in the black jet stream of her head locks...

🌟

After parking the car when he came outside at the amusement park he saw Lisa standing near the entrance..

"Oh you came..see i already took the entrance ticket..let's go now" lisa stated smiling.while seeing her,he too gave her a small smile...

They started going inside.Suddenly from behind someone's rushing shoulder bumped on Lisa and she was nearly about to fall..But jungkook held tight on her shoulder side hugging her..They both were startled at what happend..After a moment they realized their position and jungkook looked at her before awkwardly leaving her..