Chapter Ten-II:Abashed

Professor jihan was looking at some papers with squinting eyes sitting in his desk, in the teachers room..jungkook was in front of him quietly reading his expressions...

"Oh jungkook you're here ,"Someone entered grabbing their attention..and after seeing that person jungkook wanted to hide somewhere.."I am seeing you after so many days..Without you in class it felt like i didn't see you for decades.. " Jungkook's busy body english teacher Soo-mi exclaimed screechingly holding jungkook's forearm, making jungkook give her a forceful tight lip smile whilst jihan rolled off his eyes..

But to Miss Soo-mi's misfortune,Professor jihan was in a very bad mood today..so he just gave her one of his cold look to Soo-mi and she immediately stopped her act and sat down on her chair behind jihan making a face at him..jungkook heaving a sigh, internally thanked his teacher..

After a while professor jihan kept down the papers he was reading on his desk and looked at jungkook..

"What's wrong with you jungkook? " He asked jungkook , and he gave his teacher a confused look..

"What's wrong professor? " Instead he answered him with another question..

"You were absent for so many days and here it's written in your reviews that for past few weeks you have been lagging behind in your studies also You don't pay attention in class like you used to do! So what's the real reason? " Professor jihan asked him seriously making jungkook gulp down his saliva...

He looked behind professor jihan contemplating to answer truthfully but there sat his english teacher Soo-mi... Even though she was a teacher in her early thirty but she used to hit on jungkook every time she used to get time.. She had her eyes on him... Just because he's single she doesn't let anyone give him extra work instead she does it herself.. So if she knew he was married, he can't even dare to imagine how would she work him out!

"N-nothing's wrong sir.. It's just that I'm helping uncle with his office work.. That's why I remain so clumsy and tired frequently.. I'm sorry, I won't give you any chance to complain further of my behavior.. " He made an excuse while crossing his index and middle finger behind his back....

I'm sorry uncle for using you.. I can't let the teachers know that I'm married ,otherwise my nosy teachers won't let me live peacefully.. *sigh* jungkook thought in his mind...

His teachers are like two Faced..For instance, Miss Soo-mi.. Here sitting behind jihan she was frequently winking at jungkook without anyone's notice,and that poor boy cannot even do any single thing as he see her as his teacher that's why he tends to ignore her *sigh* knowingly...

" Whatever jungkook don't give me any excuses to rebuke you .. I have been noticing you.. You are not yourself.. You keep dozing off on lectures also you don't look after the class like you used to do before...even the teachers reviews are getting worst day by day... " Professor jihan nearly yelled making everyone flinch and attracting everyone's attention, creating a sombre atmosphere...

Jungkook was feeling so ashamed of himself that his teacher was saying so much in front of other teachers..This was questioning his reputation...Things turned worst when a teacher snickers at jungkook...He was getting raged unknowingly ..

"Huh this is your best student professor Jihan..I had seen his picture it in the Forum that he was sleeping in the class also he doesn't do his work as a class representative, how can he be a great example for students hahaha.. " Professor Jeong Ji asked loudly gaining attention of others.. And the teachers who were in hostile towards Jihan laughed along Jeong Ji...

"Whatever you said is immensely true Professor Jeong Ji.. Also his score is getting lower distinctively.. " Another teacher Coo-ed..

"Sure thing.. I think we should change the representative this year also remove him from being the face of the Institute. . . " Again Jeong mi stated snickering at Jihan and jungkook.. While jungkook was looking down ashamed of himself Jihan being doleful looked at jungkook..But still enraged by the fact that he was the one to be in this place...