Chapter Eighteen-I: Answer

Then all had lunch and did a lot of chit chat on the table. 

Lisa could perceive how much Jungkook adored them. He was speaking with them all the time while shooting love from his eyes wearing an overflowing smile on his lips. Lisa kept staring at him blatantly unaware of her own self, while thinking about his words that he said earlier about calling her his wife was creating an unknown emotion inside her.

Suddenly Jungkook looked at Lisa abruptly and Lisa hurriedly darted her eyes to her food. Then after eating and chatting with them for a long time, they bid the guests adieu before evening. Taehyun too went along with them for group study.

After they went away Jungkook was stretching his muscles feeling tired. Seeing him, Lisa too started stretching her neck on reflex.

" I am feeling a bit empty after they left...", Jungkook said, and Lisa smiled.

" Although they were a bit chaotic and mischievous. But it was fun around them. Call them again to revisit in future.", Lisa said with a smile, and he nodded.

" Well, I will go and wash the dishes...After all, in the chart it's my work.", Jungkook said in a teasing tone whilst getting up.

" Shall I come to help you? You looked really tired a bit earlier.", Lisa asked in a soft voice lingering with a hint of worry...

Jungkook got a bit surprised. But nonetheless, he ignored the change.

" After I wash the dishes...After all your work is to wipe up the plates.", Jungkook teased her and Lisa gasped air.

" Jungkook, will you stop teasing me now?!", Lisa said while throwing a pillow at him, but Jungkook caught it nicely. Jungkook chuckled and turned walking away.

" Jungkook listen...", Lisa called him, and he looked back at her.

" Uhmm, by any chance did you had any dispute with Rose?", Lisa asked and Jungkook was a stunned hearing her.

Jungkook had almost forgot about the fact that he and Rose were in bad terms and how much both argued because of that amusement park incident.

" Uhmm...No... No... Why are you suddenly asking this type of questions??", Jungkook said trying his best to hide his nervousness preventing himself not to hesitate in front of her.

" Nothing much. I had a bit of an argument with her, so I was thinking of a way to coax her. So, I thought I could take any idea from your if you ever had any fight with her...", Lisa lied meticulously not letting Jungkook have doubt on her at all.

" Oh..I see..Just talk it out with her haha...Communication works the best in such situation. I will go and work.", Jungkook said and headed for the kitchen to avoid her.

 But Lisa was feeling a bit disturbed seeing Jungkook's reaction. No matter how much he tried to hide, she could feel that he was definitely taken aback by her question.

Meanwhile Jungkook was washing the dishes while putting all his strength on it to vent out his frustrations. He could feel that he was unable to hide it anymore.

I will tell her everything tonight. I can't bear this burden any longer...

After he finished washing the dishes, he felt Lisa's presence beside him who just came inside.

 She was standing outside the kitchen only waiting for him to finish and was observing Jungkook who was totally unaware of her presence earlier.

 She picked up the plates wiping the scattered water residues. Jungkook looked at her for some second and took a deep breath mustering courage.