Chapter Eight-III:Plan Backfired

Jungkook happily went down stairs imagining Lisa crying while having the food made by him.. He thought to teach her a good lesson for bullying him that's why he had made the foods extra spicey...

Thinking about that he without dawdling went downstairs at the dining area ... After reaching there he saw that she was just having the food like it was the most normal thing..

Why isn't she reacting? Didn't I made the food spicey? Why's she having the soup like it's not spicey at all?

Pondering all this he went to her.. Surprise was totally evident in his eyes.. Lisa ascended her head and saw jungkook standing there with a surprised look... Seeing him She suddenly flashed a big smile surprising him more...

"Oh jungkook how did you know that I liked the food spicey? And the other foods you made are really great.. I quite liked it... " Lisa informed him while munching a nugget..

He sat down without him knowing and his mouth was in a perfect "0" Shape...

Unknowingly he chugged a glass of juice that was kept beside him .. After chugging 2-3 sip he spattered the juice all in front of him .. He gripped his blazing throat and accusingly looked at Lisa who was smirking looking at him sipping her own glass of juice...

He drank 1 glass of water but that was half filled so he searched for another glass and she passed him her glass of water.. Guess he forgot his plan and again fell into her trap.. To precise his own trap.. The glass Lisa handed him was filled up with salty water... He after chugging a big gulp again spattered it all on the table... His mouth started burning again...

Now Lisa started yaw-haw ... Jungkook looked away Huffing..

He then hurriedly went to the kitchen and chugged half a jar of water...

"Hahaha junglekook don't you know Karma is a
b!tch ... What did you thought I didn't know about your plan? Huh you're so guileless Jungkook...

I instantly knew about your plan when you forced me to get out of the kitchen when I was drinking water...I saw you were putting something into the food but then you backed away after seeing me.. " Lisa told him Simpering....

Jungkook's eye brow beveled..

"why did you ate that when you knew about my doings then? " Jungkook questioned her...

"Oh I had tested the food before experimenting.. Luckily I liked the food spicy more that's why I hadn't had to alter it but instead I experimented your food and see it's successful.. " She sneered looking at him...

Jungkook was confounded.. He wanted to elude out of embarrassment...

"Lisa then why did you let me eat? You knew that I hated spicy foods? " Jungkook accusingly questioned her...

"Huh was your payback Jungkook..And the picture's still not over.. " She crossed her hands proudly...

Jungkook's left eye twitched... Danger....

"W-what d-did you meant by not o-over Lisa?" Jungkook gulped and asked her frightfully...

Lisa didn't said anything instead she kept smirking.. After a few second Jungkook felt some reaction in his body..More Accurately his lower stomach... He felt his stomach twitched and perceived the urge to excrete...

"Lisa what have you done? " He howled apprehending his stomach.. He was having stomach cramps..

"Nothing just a bit of antacids was in your water that you drank a while ago..." Lisa said after getting up...

"You... " He was about to continue but the pressure his stomach was giving him that was getting unbearable so he rushed to the bathroom holding his stomach... Lisa started laughing loudly... Her mouth was hurt by the amount of laughter she just experienced...