Chapter Fifteen- IV : Happy Couple?

(3rd person POV )

Lisa directly went inside her room and stood in front of the floor size window under the moonlit shine, leaving Jungkook at their dinner spot. The moonlight was coming directly in her  dark room through her window making the room glow . The sight was very serene but Lisa didn't give herself the chance to enjoy it and hurriedly called Sehun back. After placing the phone above her ear, she found him speaking a few beeps later.

" How have you been Lalisa ??",Sehun asked from the other line.

" I am doing well.. How about you? How is work and everything going? , " Lisa asked.

" Going fine I guess ..",He replied. Then both were awkwardly silent making the situation weird.After some seconds Sehun cleared his throat to drive the awkwardness away.

" Uhmm I am coming back Korea for real I guess...",Sehun said in a flat tone and Lisa widened her eyes realizing his words.

" What? Really?? When?? Is this for real?? You won't back off your words like the previous time right???",Lisa asked many questions altogether.

" Yes..This time I really am coming. This Saturday.. I am coming back. You will come to receive me right??", Sehun asked in a doubtful tone. Because it has been quite a few months since lisa went to Seoul after being married . For like two first month after going to Seoul lisa continued keeping contact with Sehun, but the frequency kept decreasing as time went by due to lisa joining her new university and Sehun being busy with his movie and photo shoots..

" Is this something you should be asking me oppa ?? Of course I will come ..",Lisa said while siding the curtain in a side to let in the moonlight inside more..

" And what about your so called husband??? How is he treating you? Is he treating you well?", Sehun asked while sipping on his coffee mug that he was holding all this time..

" Jungkook? ..He is good to me. Oppa, at this point, honestly I am feeling bad for him. He considers me as his friend but on the other hand I am betraying him..", Lisa said in a sad tone.

" What are you trying to say Lisa?? You want to stay away from me because of him?? Are you trying to start your marital life for real after dumping me??", Sehun charged at her making her nervous.

" No, oppa.. I didn't mean that .And what marital life?? I have never thought of something like that ever ...", Lisa replied in a flustered tone..

" Then.. Are you willing to tell him the truth?? About you and me??", Sehun said and Lisa gulped down her saliva being nervous.

She do want to tell Jungkook the truth but at the same time she can't muster up the courage to do so..

" It's for the better I guess. He is bound to find it out someday. The sooner the greater." ,Sehun said sighing..

" No oppa not now.. I will tell him everything when it's the right time.. Not now..", Lisa said and Sehun was silent for some seconds. Lisa was scared if he was mad at her.

" Oh Sehun, How long will you keep talking?? We have work to do.. Come soon !", A feminine voice reprimanded him. Lisa crunched her brows hearing the voice of the girl.

" My annoying manager is at it again. I'll call you later, bye.", Sehun said and cut the call ,not even waiting to let her say bye.

Lisa kept staring at the phone screen even after he cut the call with doubtful eyes.

" Why did that girl's voice seemed familiar to me???", Lisa mumbled being confused.

Lisa sighed and went to jungkook's balcony. Then she again joined Jungkook in the dinner. Jungkook was busy stuffing food in his mouth..