Chapter Sixteen III:Anything You Want

It's been a while jungkook has been playing games with Taehyun. But at the same time he was worried about what was happening downstairs .

Lisa, this girl never stepped foot into the kitchen ever, so how could she make dishes like beefs and all. Wait, wasn't he worrying in vain?? His Aunty is there with her, so surely she would help her out.

"Jungkook let's not worry too much." jungkook assured himself again and again..

" JUNGKOOK!!! TAEHYUN!!!! COME DOWN FOR DINNER!", Ha-eun yelled from downstairs and they both gave each other a look...

"Taehyun-ah.. I need your help.. " jungkook asked him and taehyun nodded..

" Yeah about that, After dinner, I will distract them for a while. Or I'll take them to the terrace making any excuses. In the meantime, you guys should move your stuffs swiftly in the meantime. Got it hyung ???", Taehyun said while keeping the game console down on the table and jungkook nodded.

" Mom and dad will start cursing themselves if they find out that you two actually don't possess a harmonious relationship that a couple should have...", Taehyun said and he became quiet.

It was true.. If they find out what was actually happening, they will feel very guilty. Especially his Uncle, he will start beating himself around for separating him from Miyeon and getting him entangled with Lisa.

While thinking these, he didn't even noticed when they both reached at the dinner table. However, he and taehyun both took a seat at the table..

" Aunty, you sit down. I will do the serving..", Lisa said and Aunty nodded while taking a seat with a smile. Then Lisa started serving all of them food. Suddenly a mischievous idea came running across jungkook's mind. He decided to pull her leg.

" See Taehyun, your noona did so much work for you..", he said and Lisa slightly glared at him. He tried his best to stifle his laugh. Teasing her was another level of fun for him!!

" I have been eating mom's food for 19 years and you think I won't recognize the aroma of her food??", Taehyun said while giving an arrogant look to lisa, as if conveying her that 'don't think I don't know who was the chef for the dinner..'

Jungkook couldn't resist the urge of laughing seeing Lisa's done with face. But surprising all, Lisa started laughing all of a sudden.

" Jungkook, You are getting childish day by day! Fine, I agree that I can't cook that nicely. I apologize for lying earlier. But I will learn it soon and Aunty promised to teach me.." ,Lisa said with a smile.

He  blinked his eyes numerous time hearing her. Was he hearing right? He had expected her to lash out on him. It definitely  wasn't so Lisa-like .

" And Taehyun, I promise that I will cook for you those two dishes someday after learning it. Sorry for now honestly. Here take some extra food from my side for you. One for apology and second because you are a growing..", Lisa said while serving more food to him. Taehyun kept gawking at her being astonished.

This girl was another level of chameleon!!!

Jungkook exclaimed internally. Then it was the turn of Lisa to serve HIM . And surprisingly, She gave some extra food to him too, but what was the reason though??

" This extra food for you is because you too are growing along with Taehyun..", Lisa said with a cheeky smile making uncle and aunty laugh. Now it was him who was giving her a done with look. Then Lisa sat beside him and served her own food on her plate too. After that all started eating peacefully.

He occasionally glanced at Lisa during eating . After all he wasn't that fortunate enough to witness this side of Lisa ever. She could be so sweet sometimes .No.. Maybe she was always this sweet. Or Circumstances changed her. Or Who knows if it was also a tactic of her .. Who knows..