Chapter Eight-IV:Envisage

After sending bts back Lisa went up to check on jungkook... She opened the door inaudiblely and looked at him... He was sleeping soundly..

She heaved a sigh as they didn't woke him up.. How can people be so loud ... They were like a whole fascicle of a chaotic bunch...Its past 11pm for God's sake...They came here this late just to check on their friend...

Though it slightly moved Lisa's heart that jungkook had true friends in his life..and This made her remind of her own bunch of friends... What are they doing now,and What's bammie doing...how's his life going..but also with him she remembered her girl friends..Remembering them she sadly smiled...

She was about to enter her room to go to sleep but her eyes fell on jungkook's... She felt bad for him that he was on empty stomach.. Because of her he couldn't eat anything instead he drained his all energy in the bathroom... Could she mention why?

Never mind!!!

It was his own fault to suffer not mine... If he was conscious enough he wouldn't have made my food spicey.... She thought..

But still be it pity or anything wanted to cook today surprisingly..so she thought to clear up the dining space first...She then went to the dining area to take the dishes to dump it in the sink to clear the area,but then her eyes darted to jungkook's plate...She noticed his food,It was same as her...But felt odd seeing it closer..She noticed that his food looked rather pale than her own...Curiously she disengaged a capful and took a bite of it... Just after chewing the morsel one or two time she spitted it all out back on the plate...

You BLEAK DISGUSTING Food!!! How can a food be so bleak and colorless... Uweeeek..On top of that it's so gelid... How could he made that food? Wasn't he being harsh with me?

Wait ... Suddenly she realized something...

The food .... It was on his side not her.. Moreover the food she had though it was spicey but the taste was good unlike this... Even it was spicey but it was good enough to have eat it...But his one was impossible to eat.. Why did he made that for himself?

Was it unintentional? Or .......Intentional?

No no how can that be intentional... Obviously he can't cook... If not then how can anyone make himself so bad food... I assume That small packet only loves to brag his big brother in an exaggerated way.....

But

The food I ate.. It was pretty good... Not only good it was really awesome except for the spice it was a bit too much but digestible... Then...

Ugh leave it lisa no need to think of him... I'll ask him later...

But still Lots of thoughts were creeping in her mind...

Suddenly a sound was heard from upstairs which startled her .. She jumped out of the previous state..After contemplating the obvious thoughts of the sound She proceeded towards jungkook's room because it felt like the sound came from his room...

Meanwhile here jungkook slapped his forehead...

Why is he so clumsy!!! Maybe he suddenly possessed namjoon's power!!

Cursing his clumsiness he looked at the cracked glass down which was dropped by him earlier accidentally while putting it on the stand table.... The glass was already ruptured... Still bending down he started picking the pieces one by one..while picking the pieces a flinders of the glass had already been pierced inside his thumb accidentally... He winced at the sudden sharp pain ...

Damn it had to get into my hand right now!!! how will I make dinner now? the foods are altogether uneatable ... Totally worthless.. Now what can you do jungkook!!!! It was you who made that worthless food!!! Ugh!!!