Chapter Five-III:Chameleon Lisa

Lisa 's POV

My mom had totally changed my look..i looked up in the mirror..i wouldn't lie I was really surprised by my own reflection..I didn't know that besides my tomboy-ish look I could look this good like this in a dress...though the dress was totally simple but it was totally new for me being a tomboy to wear this..

I had endue the dress mom gave me

I had endue the dress mom gave me ... She also change my hair style.Though my hairs were already wavy she further only fixed and rolled it curling the ends..When I sat in front of the mirror mother started her handwork on my face..

And I had to sat there like a statue..

I'm sure with makeup I'll still look like a potato..!!

I can't believe I'm right here in Korea just in a night..when yesterday I was still in Bangkok...

"What did you just said dad? I'm getting engaged tomorrow? "

"You heard it right! "

"WHAT THE HELL DAD!! You know I love Sehun then? " *she said while breaking a vase that was just beside her*

"That guy's just using you Lisa it will be good if you get this inside your head already..And moreover you guys are already over right so it shouldn't be hard to forget him right?"

"Even if we are over I will NOT Forget him! "

"LISA you'll have to forget him.. What's in him anyway for you to fall for him? "

"You won't know that because you're heartless.. "

"What ever you say but tonight we are going back to Seoul. "

"Seoul? Why? "

"For your engagement obviously.. "

"Dad I've told you that I won't"

"Lisa I'm saying this for the last time obey me otherwise I'll be forced to take action.. If you don't agree to go with us today then from tomorrow onwards Sehun won't remain a part of the tie-up with my friend that he's in now..."

Lisa's eyes turned red ...

"Dad why are you doing this to me WHY? WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU... Am I even your real daughter? From childhood I'm seeing..I've been a victim of your inadvertence... We are already apart dad now can't you just leave us? "

She started huffing.. Tears were already threatening to come out...

"Lisa it's been already decided from your childhood.. Now I can't take my words back.. You'll have to marry the guy I've selected for you.."

"Dad please ple... please I..i can't please dad please don't do this to him..And this guy you're talking about I don't think I'll be able to accept him dad..If you don't pity Sehun then at least pity for this guy whom you've selected for me..please don't make me ruin his life by marrying him..please "