Chapter Three-III:Trust Winning Endeavor

Same night At Lisa's house was too in a mess..Again a huge commotion was happening in her house..She was again breaking things up..

"How could you Dad? Didn't you think about me? How could you do this to me? "

"Lisa I did it as a rectification for your upbringing..I couldn't give much attention to you back then and the result is now in front of me.. So from now on you will do whatever I say "

"I WILL NOT.. Who told you to raise me up now huh? Where were you when I needed you the most? Why you came to me now to teach me things? Now you don't need to contribute anything for me I can go by myself.. "

"Lisa He's your dad.. Think before you say anything.. "

"Oh please.. You're also not a great mom either.. You were so busy with your Work that you forgot you even had a daughter...While I was raised by the nanny which you both had selected.. Now that I'm an adult I don't need anyone to babysit me..
& Moreover How could you threat sehun to breakup with me? He's the only one to stay with this shabby girl of yours.. So why did you guys threatened him? In fact you guys should be happy that I'll be off your neck after marrying him.. "

"Lisa why don't you understand baby He's not the right one for you.. He doesn't even have a job moreover he's just a struggler.. "

"For Now ! I will support him no matter what.. I love him.. "

"Lisa... Think rationally.. If you marry him you won't stay happy.. You were born with silver spoon baby.. If you marry him you won't be able to cope up with his lifestyle.. Who knows what he'll do further.. "

"Mom I know him better than you so please stop."

"Lisa I've had a talk with him a week ago .. As far as I observed he's not the one for you .. Please trust your parents.. "

The commotion happened because Lisa had told her parents that her and sehun would marry soon so Lisa's parents had told sehun to stay away from Lisa but sehun had refused them...

Also as per her parents he said something which Lisa's parents had found inconsistent..In Which clearly Lisa believed sehun more than her parents that he can't be like they described.. So they're more against of their relationship..

"Dad enough... I don't wanna hear anything.. I'm done with this.. " Saying this she got up from the Dinning table and started marching towards her room..Her parents sighed looking at each other...

Back in Jungkook's house

Can you forget Miyeon?

Marry someone of my choice?

I got numbed..What is he trying to do? She has been my girlfriend since 2 years how can I forget her! I was contemplating... And marry someone unknown of his choice? How can I ?

"Answer it jungkook.. I don't have that time to wait"

How can I think about this? One's my family other's my girlfriend! How can I choose?

"Jungkook if you love your uncle and me then agree to all his decisions.. "

Aunty?..A fresh tear fell down my cheek..How could she say it! Didn't she knew I liked miyeon from before? She became so cold with me because of this..

but I've their Favors upon me.. I can't neglect them.. I'll do anything they say.. Even if it costs my life ,after that I know what they're to me... I'll happily sacrifice it for them...

"Will that make you Happy? Uncle will you forgive me? "

"We'll think about that later.. But for now just answer my question can you Forget her? "