Chapter Nineteen-III: Enlightenment

" It's been a while since we are hanging out together Lisa. After your marriage with Jungkook, you rarely came to my house.", Rose said in a complaining tone while keeping some drinks and snacks in a tray in front of her.

" I have been busy with stuffs sorry.", Lisa said while taking a glass from the tray.

" So how is life going on Lisa?", Rose asked while sitting beside her.

" Too messy to begin with. Taehyun caught me talking with Sehun oppa and he is colder to me than before.", Lisa said, and Rose slightly widened her eyes being surprised.

" What?! Damn it, Lisa...Still he is just a kid yet and he got to learn something like this. Did he said about it to Jungkook?", Rose asked being worried.

" No. Instead, he threatened me to tell Jungkook by myself. Although I am going to tell him after finding a right time.", Lisa said, and Rose was quite for some time.

" When will that guy Sehun come to Korea??", Rose questioned.

" He's already in Korea. I went to the airport to pick him up but guess what, I met my stepsister there! You know how much I despise her and on top of that she left after provoking me more. As a result, I couldn't fulfill my promise to pick Sehun oppa from the airport. Because out of rage I left from there.", Lisa said while grabbing her hair feeling frustrated about everything.

" How can everything like this occur in your life at the same time??", Rose exclaimed feeling a bit baffled.

" Wasn't your sister staying in abroad?? Why did she sudden come back??", Rose asked.

" I don't know, and I don't even want to know. And call her my stepsister. She isn't my sister you know.", Lisa said with a huff. Rose was just silently hearing her friends ranting.

" I don't know why she is here, and I don't even want to know about it.", Lisa said with an eye roll. Rose sighed finding no other reply.

" Didn't your stepbrother come too to handle her?", Rose asked.

" I am not sure. It's been a long time I didn't contact Taehyung oppa.", Lisa replied.

Taehyung was Miyeon's elder brother and Lisa's step elder brother. Lisa wanted to hate him too, but he was nice to her all the way being opposite of Miyeon. So, she didn't dare to act rough with him.

But she just respects him out of this new relation, which is made between them, she was not close to him more than that.

" Forget about them. How is Jungkook treating you? How is everything going between you two?", Rose said suddenly deepening her voice.

She still couldn't forgive Jungkook for that amusement park incident. But she can't even tell Lisa everything.

" When did he ever maltreated me? He has been nice from the very beginning, and he is still. Before I used to find my life with him acute hell but from the day I accepted him as my friend, I feel as if everything around me changed. I am feeling happy now.", Lisa replied, and it was evident from her tone that she is being genuine.

Rose was silent for some time thinking something.

" So, you finally accepted Jungkook as your husband?", Rose asked, and this question suddenly hit upon Lisa's head surprising her. 

" Wh-hat?? It's nothing like that Rose. We are just friends.", Lisa said while sipping her drink hurriedly finishing the entire glass in one go.

" Then when are you leaving him?", Rose said, and her these questions were attacking her too badly.

" I--I don't know. I will talk it out with Sehun oppa first. I will ask him about what I will do tonight. I called him for a dinner to apologize for not keeping my promise to him.",Lisa said.Rose gave her an undone and unimpressed look.