Chapter Three-II:Unveiled Truth

Ha-joon's POV
When I received the file of my transfer of the MD post from my previous manager he gave me a small sympathetic smile but I didn't mind at all..

I know whatever I did I will never regret this decision of making Jungkook my company's CEO.. I believe that Jungkook will take care of my company like I did and will guide his brother Taehyun ahead..

I need to have a talk with Mr. Yan(jungkook's principal) So I picked up the file of the new Deed's copy and left for jungkook's college.. While I was going in I saw Jungkook and miyeon together.. They were in an intimate position I didn't noticed it at first as after calling him I got awkward...

Jungkook didn't tell me anything about miyeon but he doesn't know that I knew about their relationship.. Just a week ago... At first I was really angry that he had hide it from me but then I realized he's an adult and he has the right to choose his life partner by himself.. So I inquired about miyeon's background..

She's a good girl but I can't say that about her family...but still for their sake I went to talk with her father about their marriage as they're at the right age for that to happen.. So when I talked with Miyeon's father Mr. Shen, about their marriage but he laughed it out.. He behaved really rude with me.. Though I got hurt but for jungkook's happiness I can bear anything.. He then insulted me for being less than him from money..

Though I have everything through my own blood and sweat I don't have any illegal businesses like him and I'm happy with whatever I have...

I tried to persuade him but I learned that he has someone selected for miyeon... And he will never ever let miyeon to marry Jungkook.. He even Insulted my Jungkook without even seeing him knowing him.. And I am really angry about it..

Now it depends on miyeon if she agrees to marry Jungkook without her father's agreement then I myself will get them married but if she doesn't want to disagree with her father then I'll make sure they doesn't stay together..

Thinking all this I reached to them and as expected they were scared... I asked miyeon if she was willing to disobey her father but she refused that she'll do whatever her father decides..

That's it...

She's not the right one for Jungkook.. As ,if she loved him enough she won't let anyone break them apart not even her own father... I told Jungkook that I'll talk with him tonight about this matter and left to see Mr. Yan ie.the principal ....

End of his POV

Ha-joon was there to pass the Copy of the file of Jungkook being the CEO .. Because Mr. Yan wasn't present for the meeting tho he was close to ha-joon that's why he personally came to give the file to him... And also for some business talk...

After his meeting with Mr. Yan ha-joon left from there...he was going down stairs suddenly a boy came from the front and the papers the boy was holding got scattered here and there..

The papers contained the names of the participants who will participate in the festival competition.The boy apologitically started gathering the papers..as it was his fault because he was absentminded...ha-joon also bended down to help the boy out..

While gathering the papers ha-joon noticed a paper where Jeon Jungkook was written on the top row... He got curious and picked up the paper.. He was shocked when he saw that Jungkook's name was Written on the Taekwondo fight along with A few more dance and fight competitions...He got up holding the paper and asked the boy who was done gathering his other papers...

"This.. Why jungkook's name is written in this participants list? Wasn't he not participating? " He asked the boy. .

"Who told you sir that he wasn't going to participate? Of course he's the ace player of our class..If he doesn't then who will win the competition for us?And moreover Who are you? "