Chapter Eleven-II:Tom and Jerry

Jungkook wasn't able to study..He threw the pen on the table and reclined on the chair by putting his hands as a barrier behind his head..

He had loads of thoughts going on in his head..The taunts of the professors were running inside his head..This time,He really was miffed with Lisa..And what bothers him more that he doesn't know the reason why she behaves bad with him..That unknown reason that he hoarded Inside his head was eating him up..

He sat on the chair for a while more.. Thinking bout something he got up,picking up the half filled glass with water he paced toward the door... Taking a mouthful of water he opened the gate to get surprised seeing Lisa in front.. Her hand was levitating on the air in a fist.. It felt like she was about to knock.. Jungkook's mouth was still filled with water , his lips were puckered up in a pout with water inside.. He raised his left brow asking 'what?' As seeing her so suddenly he forgot to gulp down the water.. He was looking at her blankly..

When she didn't responded,He squinted his eyes and slopping his brow upper ward again asked her what!

Meanwhile He started studying her expression and then he remembered about the water inside his mouth.. He was about to gulp down and the water was just about to enter his water duct , only at that time...

"Jungkook do you wanna go out with me? "..

*Sigh* what else jungkook sprayed the water in his mouth on Lisa and started coughing while holding his throat.. Here Lisa stood their blanked with water droplets on her face...

A few seconds later jungkook noticed what he did, he immediately started wiping her face with his palms..She was too surprised by the sudden water spray on her face that she got totally inactive,That's why unknowingly she was letting him do the work of wiping..

After a minute she got her senses back and looked back at jungkook who was wiping his mouth by the back of his hand...

" If you didn't wanted to go for an outing with me then you could've say it.. There was no need for an unwanted spout show on my face.. " Said Lisa making a face, and Jungkook was already embarrassed.

"Sorry.I was just.. Surprised.. " Jungkook replied while touching his deer-nape with an Innocent expression making Lisa smile internally Surreptitiously...

"Whatever.. So can we.. Hope you aren't upset anymore.. "

And boom

Jungkook remembered everything that happened to him.. All the scoldings were ringing in his ear back.. He kept looking at her blankly while she was blabbering something...

He was not giving out any expressions to her as he was unable to understand her... One moment she was so distant to talk to and the next moment she was back at being such a friendly fox. . .
"Can I understand this girl ever?" Jungkook asked
himself.

" Jungkook... Jungkook? Will you? ", While Jungkook was busy acknowledging her actions her words pulled him to earth.

" Huh? Ah... Okay. ", Jungkook said.

Lisa looked satisfied and was about to go but Jungkook stopped her.

" Wait.. ", Lisa halted hearing him.

" Where will we go? ", Jungkook asked her.

" Ah... ", Lisa was busy contemplating cause she suddenly made the plan of going out all of a sudden but didn't planned about the place where they will go!

" You suggest? ", Lisa asked Jungkook as she was unable to figure out any places..

" Huh? ", Jungkook was now more surprised...