Chapter Nine-II:Taming lisa(Backfired)

Later that day, Lisa was roaming outside with her headphones on, deliberating over her life...

Though I made jungkook breakfast but still it was not fully good...Would he take the box I made him? Or it will be inside the dustbin! Ugh!!!
Her eyebrows ceases as she thought over the stuffs.. Whatever I wanted to repay his debts so I made him what I could do...

But what debts Lisa?

Her mind back answered her and she stood their dumbfounded.. At that time her phone skirl, startling her...

She picked up the phone to see her dad calling.. Seeing his name she rolled her eyes..

"Yes what do you want! " Lisa charged at her dad and he was startled for a bit..

"How are you lalisa.. How's jungkook.. " Her dad asked out of concern...

"None of your business, and about jungkook you can directly ask him.. No need to bother me about that.. " She curtly answered...

Her dad knew her behavior so didn't said anything more, rather he directly went to the point that he called for...

"Lalisa it's been two weeks since you're married to jungkook and I had talked with him before that, and from there I got to know that you're not continuing your studies..," Lisa rolled her eyes looking around indifferently.."So I've already worked on your T.C thus you won't need to worry about it, and you can directly join DIU tomorrow .."

Lisa's eyes enlarged at the disclosure.. "Wait wait wait which university?"She suddenly got worked up and questioned promptly..

" Sorry? " Her dad didn't get her question at first..

"I meant the university, in which you've admitted me here .. " Lisa swiftly rejoined...

please please tell me I heard wrong.. Please not that University please.. Anything would do but not that.... Lisa was praying so hard in her mind...

"Oh it's DIU.. I've admitted you in business studies... "

"Why did you admitted me in that university? Weren't there any more university left ? " She was asking angrily ..

"But Lisa why are you getting so worked up.. "

"I don't know you.. You.... Just migrate me to other university.. Or.. Or department whatever is left I will accept but not business department... I won't go there... Just despatch me to other department.. THAT'S IT!!! "Being Chagrin she replied..

" Lisa nevertheless that university is the best in this country... And your department is the most illustrious amongst all... Why don't you wanna study there where else to study there has been a dream for students?? " He questioned..

"I just don't wanna... If you can't then I will find my way to transfer.. "

"I'm afraid that can't happen... Because I'm freezing your credit card so that you can't transfer.. " Her dad sternly replied..

"But Dad why are you doing this to me? Ain't I your daughter? " Again she was getting worked up..

"Unless you tell me the reason, I'm not backing down.. "

"FINE!!! Jungkook's in that department too.. So I can't go there... " She annoyingly replied looking down , left hand on her chest in a fist...

"Oh just that? That I knew it from before that's why I've admitted you there..He can take care of you well..And Lisa I don't want to hear any complaints from him about you... " He replied strictly..