Chapter Twenty -Two~ III: Caught in a Date!

"Jungkook or Sehun. Just choose one of them.", Chae young asked catching Lisa off guard.

" I didn't get you Chae.", Lisa asked looking skeptical making Chae young sigh at her.

'' I am unable to make an explanation out of your behavior. You are confusing me. I am not able to justify your anger.  Why should you be bothered if Jungkook's ex returned or whether Jungkook is mad at you or not, where you yourself are planning to leave him soon?'', Chae young asked making her speechless.

'' I am only able to explain Jungkook's reaction and his reason for being mad. I guess it's high time for you to choose one between the-----'' Chae young was about to continue but stopped. 

'' Lisa!''

Both Lisa and Chae young flinched and widening their eyes hearing Jungkook's voice. Their heart started beating fast due to anxiety. But they were fortunate that Jungkook just got here and didn't hear their conversation. Jungkook slowly walked to her and looked at her being worried.

''Are you hurt too much?'', Jungkook asked in a soft tone filled with tension. Lisa who was surprised by his change of behavior and tone just nodded her head in the negative being dazed so that he won't worry too much.

''Are you actually fine?'', Jungkook asked again making Lisa feel happy internally. He was showing care for her after ignoring her for such a long time after all. 

She is having the perception that the previous Jungkook is back for some brief seconds. Chaeyoung looked at him being confused by his attitude. 

'' Yes. I am okay.'', Lisa replied with an assuring smile which turned bleak hearing his next question.

'' What actually happened between you and Miyeon?'', Jungkook asked making her a bit nervous. She knows it too that she herself was mainly responsible for that argument. 

 She doesn't hesitate to agree for her deeds normally, but she too doesn't know why she was hesitating before Jungkook. Jungkook furrowed his brows analyzing her reaction.

'' Please don't tell me you were the one who actually provoked Miyeon for no reason just like Miyeon told me you did!.'', Jungkook asked in a slight offended tone. 

Lisa looked at his face hearing him. It means he checked on Miyeon first and then came to Lisa? 

You really have your own priorities Jeon...

She thought mockingly. At first, she was acting normal with Jungkook but now she lost her temper again. She glared at Jungkook.

'' Yes! I picked a fight with that b!tch because I was bored! Happy now? '', She slightly yelled madly making both Jungkook and Chae young bewildered.

"Lisa! Think before you speak!" Chae young whispered to her while pulling her arm, but she jerked Chae young's hand softly.  

'' Lisa! Don't call her that.'', Jungkook said feeling disappointed at her behavior and words.

'' Why? does it offend you instead? I guess you still have feelings for her huh? You must be feeling happy how the entire university is assuming her as your girlfriend and me as the couple breaker!'', Lisa said while looking at Jungkook with intense eyes. Jungkook just kept giving her confused gazes.

'' I am not understanding what you are saying. And please don't accuse me without knowing what's actually inside of my heart.'', Jungkook warned getting raged.

'' Jungkook the entire university is bashing Lisa accusing her that she came in between you and Miyeon. It's your fault that you didn't tell anyone about your and Miyeon's breakup. It's been such a long time you two broke up but still everyone knows you two as a couple. What's actually your intention?'', Chae young asked making Jungkook clench his fist. He really had enough of this woman.