Chapter Thirteen-III:Blunderhead Jungkook

Jungkook banged his fist on the wall beside him out of anger and Jimin immediately hugged jungkook and rubbed his back..

Jungkook's eyes were getting mist..he didn't hugged jimin but kept looking at nothing..

How could you do this Jungkook!how could you be so ruthless!!.. He closed his eyes regretting over his deed,whilst the flashes of last night kept roaming inside his head..

"It's okay jungkook..you didn't do that intentionally..It's.."jimin tried to comfort jungkook but he broke the hug and pushed jimin lightly..

"It was done intenionally jimin!!It really was done intentionally!!Otherwise how could i plan this for such a long time!!I did that to her!!Because of me she's in this state..Only because of me.." His anger at himself was oozing out of his mouth..More than anger it was his guilt that was reflecting clearly through his face..

Jimin hadn't any words that he could say at that time.so he looked down without finding anything..

He walked a few steps ahead from jimin and spoke while putting his hands on his waist..

"How could i be so reckless jimin?..When did vengeance consumed over me?!Where did my morality went to!And how did i do this to anyone. And and how could i do this to anyone?..I just clearly gave someone so much pain to the point of her having a panic attack jimin!!how could i!!"
jungkook looked up at his friend while speaking his heart out..A tear dropped out of his eyes but still his face was like he couldn't get over the fact that he was the one behind Lisa's condition..

jimin looked at jungkook compassionately while nodding,trying to calm him down...

Jungkook turned to the other side showing jimin his back while wiping his tears..Jimin sighed holding his creased forehead with his finger tip...

"Jungkook please sober up..It was a mistake..We didn't know about her condition back then.." He then holds his shoulder from back..

"Exactly,but we did knew about her being fearful of darkness,didn't we?," jimin nodded looking down and jungkook sarcastically smiled."Yet i did this to her!!.." jungkook looked remorseful..jimin was looking no lesser than him..

"Yes..You are right.. we should've mind her situation..We shouldn't have done that..What we did was really wrong..But You're not the only one to be responsible..I was into the plan too,jungkook.." jimin held his shoulder and spoke..

"Jungkook" Someone called jungkook from behind..Jungkook and jimin got freeze on their places..

"Jimin" Now they both were unable to move even an inch..

Jimin was the most shocked one..

"Did i heard wrong?Or its really her?!"He mumbles to himself unable to believe his ears..

His mouth dried like a dry fish..he wasn't expecting the owner of the voice even for a bit..He gulped nervously..

Both the guys were rooted on their spots..

"CAN YOU GUYS FVCKING TURN BEHIND AND LOOK INTO MY EYES YOU COWARDS?!!!" The person yelled and both jungkook and jimin turned to face that person,hanging their head low..

Jungkook and jimin both looked at that person at the same time to see that person about to burst out in anger..

It was clear that,that person clearly heard EVERY SINGLE WORD..

"What?Cat caught your tongue?Why aren't you speaking jungkook?"

"Chaeyoung listen.."

"SHUT UP JIMIN!!I'm not talking to you..So stop interfering in it.." She was really enraged..