Chapter Fourteen-III

After jungkook left,lisa looked at her own shadow-like reflection through the black screen of the tv..It would be a straightforward lie,that she wasn't disappointed..But for what reason she was disappointed she hadn't had a hunch about it..

After closing the door she sat on the couch,suddenly unplanned about her schedule..As she was ready for the dinner only,so she didn't know what to do next..

She was surprised at herself..Because if it was someone else or some other situation,she would've thrown a tantrum..But that day was an exception,she really didn't mind about not going out before..But when she noticed jungkook's mood was off,for some reason,she decided to not cancel their plan and go out,to lift his mood up...

Whatsoever,her plan was totally vanquished,when she saw him going out totally oblivion about the previous night's plan..

She decided to call her cousin,as Chaeyoung had some assignments lining up,so she didn't wanted to disturb her work...

She called her first cousin cum best friend Bambam Bhuwakul...

She heard the ringing tone from the other side twice..When the third beep she heard,the receiver had received the call already..As soon as she heard the beep,she started ranting out without letting the other person say...

"Finally bammie you picked it up!Where were you!I thought you hadn't forgotten about that petty fight between us!I swear,if you don't let that go even now,I'm gonna whoop your a..."

"Lisa dear,how have you been..."A middle aged women's cheerful voice came floating through the receiver to her ear..And she bit her tongue gasping..

And here she Oops!!!!

It was not bambam..It was his mom who picked up the call..Lisa scratched her head not knowing what to speak further..She wasn't a social butterfly..So she lacked common social speaking skills..She wasn't even in talking terms with her relatives either..So her tongue was cut off guard..

"um..yeah..Hello aunty..I'm good..How are you.." she replied very awkwardly and it was evident through her voice..but bambam's mom Actually didn't mind at all..because she has seen lisa growing up being asocial..Except for her son and their common friends,she doesn't even know anyone properly..

"I have been good dear..You totally forgot about us after going there..I and your uncle we both miss you dear..you were like our daughter that we never had..You know your mom and dad misses you the most..Though your dad doesn't show it on his face but he does care for you..oh your friends visited your house this morning..They misses you too..They relished the food i made,as usual..There we talked about you too..Awh!how i miss cooking for you!..You used to stay here more than your own house..Ah..I want to squish your chubby cheeks now that i think about that *Sobs*," bambam's mom started speaking nonstop,constantly jumping from one topic to another. .and here lisa couldn't do anything except exhaling her breath simultaneously..

"oh my i forgot to ask,how's your married life going on?Is your husband treating you better?Is he like a dominating type of person?or he has that flowery personality..I heard from your father that he's really a reliable guy..So i don't worry about you anymore...So why don't you come to Thailand with him?..Come and pay us a visit,by this you guys will be able to enjoy a vacation..And you know.."

lisa again heaved a pitiful sigh while holding her forehead..That's why!
that's why she wasn't close to her relatives,especially her Aunts..

Here bambam's mother kept blabbering and she kept listening without having a n alternative  choice...She just wanted to speak to bambam,have a little chit chat with him..But here she was getting her aunt's rantings inbetween her dramatic shrieks,sobs and laughs..