Chapter Ten-I:Embarrassment

The next day in DIU,jungkook was looking no less than a living zombie with grimy kind of hair, Sloppy looking eyes, Dark circles overshadowing under his under eyeslash and what not! ... He was having difficulty opening his eyes, so he leaned on the desk towering over his books ,resting his left cheek above his folded hands...

God his ears were still ringing... He with difficulty closed his eyes...

he kept looking at the empty room being absentminded..Unfortunately today except jungkook no one was early... To be more specific he was the first one to come that day in the whole college..

But Surprisingly he wasn't even scared.. Why? Because more than getting hunted by Lisa he would rather like to get haunted by ghosts... So he came way too early....however,it was more like, he was there early to get some sleep which he couldn't get at home properly... Finally after trying for a lot of time he finally started yawning,which means sleep is knocking his eyes...

After a couple of hours later, students started coming one by one.. One by one people were entering and seeing jungkook in that state their curious mind started boggling with innumerable questions.. But they didn't dared to wake him up because his anger was something they didn't wanted to witness...But it was also the first time, watching him sleeping in class.. It was like once in a million situation... So the students unknowingly crowded around him ..

The girls were crushing over his sleeping handsome face..clicking pictures, gushing over his sleepy state, cooing, gossiping what not! And also why not?they don't get to see jeon jungkook sleeping everyday!...He was their class's heartthrob and the 'perfect guy' after all...

One side the girls were fangirling over jungkook and the other side, the boys were literally just surprised Espying him like that...Though They weren't behaving extreme like the girls but they were kind of talking and fanboying inside,at least that was visible because of their expressions.....

So much was happening around jungkook but that guy, he was sleeping like there was no tomorrow..

After a while later Jimin came inside the class with his chirping charming personality, but stood at the entrance, surveying a particular place crowded by the students...

"Hello guys, what's up! " He called out loud.. But the reaction of everyone stunned him....

When he loudly shouted, everyone at once turned their head and "Shush'ed " Him by keeping their index finger on their lips.. He got flabbergasted... After effortlessly Shushing jimin they continued their job to visualising jungkook...

Coming back to earth,Shrivelling his brows jimin went to the crowded place..

"Hey guys what's going on here? " He said this rather less loudly.... They made him a path and jungkook's sleeping face with a little pout came in his view... At first he was stupefied watching jungkook sleeping on his desk. ..

"Oh jimin oppa is here.. " A girl, named yeri cooed chirpily.. FINALLY noticing jimin..

"Jimin oppa keep quite..don't wake him up.."

"Yes oppa please don't wake him up .. Let us see his face for a few moments more please.. " Another girl requested Jimin.. And he was still stunned...

After spacing out for a few second his expression changed from being stupefied to flabbergasted to amazed...ignoring all their pleads,He immediately took out his phone and started snapping jungkook's pictures from different angles , curving his own body whenever it was needed to shot perfectly,making all of them speechless.... And this reaction of Jimin astonished the students present there...