Chapter Seventeen-IV

Taehyun and his friends were playing video game and also were chatting.

" Let's beat up Beomgyu everyone...He was the one to suggest the telepathy game.", Kai said and Beomgyu slightly glared at him while controlling the game console.

" Taehyun was the one to ask banana or apple milk question and created the awkward moment. So, he is the one who deserves beating. Soobin what are you doing go right!", Beomgyu defended himself as well as scolding others for the game.

" Shut up... Don't forgot I was the one who rescued everyone's ass.", Taehyun said with a scoff.

" Still, it was a bit disturbing how they didn't get any single answer right. I thought only I and Soobin were the one who always gets all answer wrong in telepathy game.", Yeonjun exclaimed.

" Yes... I and yeonjun are completely opposite and end up getting everything wrong.", Soobin confirmed Yeonjun's words.

" Radish or Cucumber?", Beomgyu asked out of nowhere.

" None!", Both Soobin and Yeonjun replied at the same time unbeknownst of them. Then both glared at each other for getting the right answer being shocked like how they said the same thing.

" Sea or beach?", Taehyun asked again getting beomgyu's plan.

" Sea!", Both of them again said together and then Yeonjun started groaning being annoyed so did Soobin.

" We can see it very clearly that you two don't get along with each other at all...", Taehyun said with an eye roll.

" These two are getting right answers after saying they won't and also are being angry at the fact that they are similar. But downstairs the scenario was completely different.", Beomgyu said with a chuckle finding the situation funny.

" Guys...I want to say something on this matter. Did you all notice one thing?? Even though Jungkook hyung and Lisa noona got everything wrong, still they are similar and compatible for each other hm?", Heeseung said, and all looked at him being confused not understanding his words at all.

" I think I can understand a bit what Heeseung is trying to say...", Soobin said with a little smile.

" Then explain. We aren't getting it.", Kai said being confused...

" Of course, you dimwit won't get it. Like you all just saw Yeonjun and Soobin said their own liking but ended up getting similar answers somehow. But Jungkook hyung and Lisa noona were giving each other's liking and choices priority... The answers weren't of their own one's. When Noona answered she said the thing hyung liked and thought he would answer the same. Similarly, jungkook hyung did the same with his answer, giving noona's liking the priority...", Heeseung explained, and all gave their full attention to him deciphering the message heeseung was trying to depict here.

" In a word, both have put each other first before them. And personally, I found it too cute and lovely. And I think being a married couple understanding is the most important thing you need to have for your partner. And Jungkook hyung, Lisa noona have it. They are compatible for each other even if they didn't get a single answer right.", Soobin completed Heeseung's words and Heeseung gave a satisfactory nod agreeing with him.

" I noticed it too. But guys I am being paranoid for a reason do you all know?? And haven't you witnessed downstairs earlier that how much they bicker! So how can they be compatible for each other?", Taehyun exclaimed keeping the game console beside him. He lost his mood for gaming.

" Yah Hyunie, I too quarrel with you a lot. Are we enemies then??", Kai asked with a chuckle.

" I don't remember a single day I didn't bicker or beat up Beomgyu or Soobin. Don't you know the more you fight the more you love each other.", Yeonjun said while patting his back.