Chapter Eighteen-III: Warning

It was midnight and Lisa was walking up to the master bedroom after finishing the drama. Haeun left a long earlier as she was feeling sleepy leaving lisa alone there. So, Lisa finished the drama alone because she was too interested.

"Tell me when you finish the drama, I have something important to tell you."

Jungkook told her before leaving when she was watching the drama. Lisa was wondering what he was wanting to say for a long time but got interrupted. She opened the door and called for Jungkook.

" Jungkook, you said you had---", She stopped seeing Jungkook sleeping peacefully on the bed. 

He had been sleeping on the floor since his uncle and aunty came here. Maybe he accidentally dozed off on the bed waiting for her. However, Lisa didn't disturb his slumber and closed the door gently. She even didn't wake him up and decided to sleep on the floor making a temporary bed instead of Jungkook.

Before in a situation like this, Lisa used to kick him and throw him out of the bed. But now the situation was different. She walked up to him and covered him with the blanket while he was moving a bit in his sleep. Lisa smiled at how cute his pout was looking while sleeping.Suddenly she was reminded of the words that he had written in those letters.

"Dear Miyeon,I know I have no face to say this now as I was the one to leave you behind and marry someone else. Even you didn't complain once because of my choice and wished me to be happy. But I still cannot help missing you. Although I have already married someone else, but something is still weighting in my heart. Something is still stopping me. My heart is feeling empty. I know I am being selfish but for once again I want to hug you tightly and cry my eyes out. You have been my best friend, but I did wrong to you. Although, I am ashamed to admit but I am yearning for your comfort which I had all these years. Why it isn't you who should be beside me as my wife... Was my crime that huge?? I know I choose it myself still...I cannot stop these thoughts, guilts and regrets rumbling inside of me. "

Lisa's face hardened remembering those words written inside. This letter was buried in the last amongst the other piles of the letters.  

The guy, who always seemed nonchalant and always used to nag me. How couldn't I notice how much he was going through inside?? Lisa...You only kept thinking about the turmoil happening in your own life. How selfish of you...

Unconsciously her hand started patting Jungkook's hair gently while staring at him with apologetic eyes. But the ringing of her phone broke the moment. She hurriedly picked her phone and put it on silent mode trying not to wake up Jungkook.

She crunched her brows seeing Sehun's caller ID showing in her screen.

Sehun? Why is he calling this late??

She starts walking toward the balcony. But suddenly looked behind to see jungkook sleeping peacefully. An unknown feeling crept inside of her. Trying not to awake jungkook, she decided to go to the rooftop. After reaching there, she went in front of the railing and dialed Sehun's number. After some beep he picked it up from the other line.

" Hello? Sehun oppa?", Lisa said feeling a bit awkward. Today the moon was disappeared, only some glittering stars were visible. Lisa was observing those details of the sky while talking.

" Hi there Lalisa, have you been well?", Sehun asked from the other side.

" I have been good and you?", Lisa asked a bit nonchalantly. It felt like they were talking after a long time.

" I think will be fine from tomorrow. I am coming to you tomorrow.", Sehun said in a happy tone.

Lisa was slightly shocked hearing him. She pulled the phone away from her ear and quickly checked the day.