Chapter one-III:Mood Lifter

Jungkook's POV

I was getting frustrated internally..So before I burst out in anger I tried getting up to go back to my room without eating but uncle showed me his famous dominating look again because it's very impolite to get up before the elders..But suddenly my anger subsided..I got calmed down as soon as my aunty started to Pat my head lovingly by standing beside me.. She kept brushing my hair lovingly and it made me smile..i looked at her & she smiled..I swear she doesn't look like a 45+ women instead she looks exactly like some beautiful actress. I would in fact say that she has the potential to be an actress at this stage of age too...After giving me a smile She then sat down besides me and while holding my bruised hand she started moving her fingers gracefully on my hand...

"Are you hurt baby? "

I nodded tearfully.. I just needed some motherly love & she was providing me at that time so my emotions came out like fountain..

"Come ,today I'll feed my Kookie with my own hand..."

My eyes got teary but I controlled myself from weeping.. I needed mother's care that moment & aunty was providing me that care willingly.... The moment was a pure bliss..
Saying this she started feeding me.. From the peripheral view of my eyes I saw that uncle was smiling looking at us.. I instantly turned my head towards him but saw his usual poker face..

Of course he doesn't smile never as I've never seen him smile at least not in front of me.... Because he's a vampire in my eyes who just love to suck my blood.. Only my blood.. I don't know what's his enmity with me but he keeps taunting me.. Forbidding me from doing things.. He knows that I was looking forward to this Festival for so long but he had to burst my bubbles... From the time I had started to understand things he keeps a check on everything I do..He keeps an account on everything I do & it's momentous... Whatever, aunty kept me feeding affectionately and I was enjoying every bit of it.She used to feed me a lot in my childhood but as I started to grow up uncle told me that am a man so I should eat by my own hand...I don't know why he's so strict only with me.. He's domineering only towards me..And I'm thankful to God that he's domineering only towards me Not taehyun.. Because my taehyun is a soft baby.. sensitive if anyone scolds him he can't concentrate on his studies and gets depressed things but only on those things which he prioritizes .. If anything of us scolds him he gets really sad to an extent that things get hard to manofy him.. So we dare not to upset the baby of the house.. So I once after trying hard was successful to speak to uncle regarding taehyun to not pressure him about study.. I had taken the responsibility of taehyun that I'll look after his study so that he doesn't get over pressurised..and he agreed and now he doesn't say much to taehyun... Thank goodness...

We were eating while chatting suddenly we heard the voice of the baby of the house..

"Hyung you're back!! " An excited voice came from behind us..

Here comes the baby of the House.. Kang Taehyun.....