IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey everyone..This is the author of this book Eve...Actually I wanted to tell you all about something VERY important.

The thing is I Need some time to update..Though I always do this but this time it's different. .My phone broke down since 3 November..I have been trying to repair my phone,but because of the lockdown the parts weren't available..so that's why my phone has been dead since that day..

And most importantly,I had already finished writing next two chapters but that chapters were written  in my that phone..so because of the sudden broke down of my phone i couldn't update..
Other than my phone i really don't have anything to write the story..and today after so many days I borrowed someone's phone for this announcement..

Believe me I was really trying to tell this news to you all,but there wasn't any chance..finally I got to do this today..

Please forgive me for being late..I will try to write the next chapter ASAP..I was feeling so bad that my finished chapters remained in that phone. .so I need to rewrite everything AGAIN😣😣I hope to get your cooperation. .

And also hope that,you guys will wait for the next update..Thank you for your support ..

please keep supporting me..
Thank you..