Chapter Sixteen-II

( A FEW MOMENTS EARLIER)

Both Lisa and Ha-eun were cooking. Haeun could perceive that she actually doesn't know cooking. Still Lisa was trying her best. But the result was continuous wrong steps and burnt ingredients. Ha-eun chuckled and took the utensils from her hand and started doing it herself perfectly. Lisa stood beside her hanging her head low in embarrassment.

" Did you lie to win Ha-joon and Taehyun's favor???",Ha eun asked. But her tone was not stern or like she was charging at her. It was soft as if she was admiring Lisa's try to impress everyone. And lisa nodded her head with a pout.. Ha-eun chuckled at her cuteness..

" Aunty, Trust me.. I tried cooking too! But one day I gave Jungkook burnt sandwich for breakfast and he forbade me to cook for forever!", Lisa ranted in a complaining tone but Ha-eun started laughing loudly.

" When Jungkook was in high school,I was very ill as I have diabetes. It was that worse that I had to admit myself in a hospital.Trust me! Jungkook completely took my place that time. Like sending Taehyun to school, making afternoon tea for your uncle as well as visiting me. Even took the charge of cooking porridge and bringing at the hospital for me. As he could only cook that. After I was discharged, he didn't even let me lift a spoon. So after that incident, he urged me to show him some cooking. He said that he didn't know when he might need this skill in future. So he learned some cooking from me but he couldn't continue learning more due to exam and thus pressures..", Haeun told her some stories related to Jungkook while continuing to cook. And Lisa was assisting her while listening.

This guy comes out nice as more I am learning about him..He is insanely good..

" I heard from your mom that you never learned cooking, still you gave it a try. Don't be disappointed. And Taehyun,he is a complete brat. Don't mind him please. Actually,he is a bit possessive about Jungkook. Even before he never shared his hyung to anyone. But now, He can't even share he has to give his hyung away completely. So I hope you will understand and won't held any grudge against him ",Haeun explained her and she nodded.. Of course she won't hold grudges against that small packet.. She was not that much petty..

" He is still immature..I understand aunty..So Jungkook got his cooking skills from you.No wonder he had the hand of a chef..",Lisa complimented her and Haeun blushed.

" Pass the salt please ....",Haeun said and Lisa hurriedly gave her the salt kept beside her.

" Don't worry, your this secret will remain with me.",Haeun said with a sweet smile.

Lisa's smile dropped. Haeun was acting like a mother figure to her. She remembered her mother which made her sad .Haeun noticed it and became confused.

" What's wrong Lisa???",Haeun asked being worried.

" Uhmmm..Nothing Aunty. Just got reminder of my own mother.", Lisa said while glancing at the ground. Haeun stared at her for some seconds sympathizing with her.

" Jungkook regards us alike to his parent's. So in that sense,Ain't me and Hajoon your parent's too?? You know Lisa,I have accepted you as my daughter and i will give you love like my own daughter..",Haeun said while patting her hair with a soft smile.

Guilt rushed through her veins. She was betraying her son like nephew. And the amount of love she is receiving from all,she feels like she doesn't deserve it. Maybe this guilt will stay with her in her every step.

" And about your case,I know that Anisa-ssi is too busy with her career. So she had less time to give you. But trust me,every mother loves their child. If you miss her, you should just give her a call and talk.",Haeun said while focusing on the cooking again.