Chapter 62: The Chip, The Announcement, and The Plane Ride

After having ditched the boys since we got here, I walked into my living, where I expected to find them, and saw that Emily, Cat, Maddi, and Ashley were all dog piling on Niall.

            “Ahem.” I said, fake clearing my throat. “Why?”

            “He stole the last chip.” Maddi said innocently.

            “NO! You girls weren’t touching the chips so I didn’t think you wanted it.” Niall huffed under the girls.

            “Off.” I sighed, pointing my finger in the direction of the cabinet where I stored my chips, all unopened and fully stocked.

            “So what were you doing?” Maddi asked with a mouthful of kettle barbeque chips.

            “Closet cleanout.” I replied, grabbing the bag of salt and pepper kettle chips sitting in front of me.

            “Give me those!” Harry walked up to me, grabbing the chips out of my lap.

            “OH NO YOU DON’T STYLES!” I yelled at him, jumping on his back and making him land on the couch.

            “Liam!” Harry wavered from under me.

            “What is it with you girls and tackling?” Liam muttered, pulling my off of the 18 year old, that isn’t saying much though since I am barely 2 months older than him.

            “I don’t know.” I said in a Louis-ish voice.

            “So what’d you pick?” Cat asked, plopping on top of her boyfriend and filling the spot I had just left.

            “That, young grasshopper, is for me to know and you to find out.” Making Cat pout and Ashley burst into laughter.

            “So I do actually have a question. When are you guys going to make your relationships official? Before or after we get to London?”  I asked, taking a sip of my vitamin water.

            “Well…. About that……” Louis trailed off and stuffing his face with chips. Harry rushed up next to him and started poking his arm.

            “WHAT TOMMO? WHAT HAPPENED??” He whined, continuing to poke Louis.

            “STOP!” Louis fake yelled at Harry, quietly resuming and patting Harry’s back as he fake cried. “I- Well- EleanorandIarebacktogether.” He blurted, ‘shielding’ his face.

            “Louis why would you be ashamed? I’m happy for you! I obviously don’t know what went down with you two the first time but I hope everything works out this time. Is she coming back to England with us?” Maddi smiled, hugging Louis.

            The boys were still confused about what was going on so Cat, Ashley, and I all spoke up, “Eleanor.” We said simultaneously, making all of the boys’ faces regain some sort of thought.

            “I don’t know. When we first broke up I spewed some shit about her and I was just afraid that would all come back and hit me in the ass. Thanks Maddi. She is actually staying here until the New Year, she is working with Hollister US for a couple of promotional shoots.” Louis replied, making me giggle. I found it cute how Louis knew El’s schedule.

            “Aw. Bummer.” I frowned. I had wanted to meet Eleanor since she first started dating Louis.

            “Yeah. But right now I am concerned about Hailey. I never really heard back from her.” He sighed.

            “I am sure she is fine. I can check in on her during the daycare update interview.” I replied, slinging an arm over Louis’ shoulders and laughing as Liam gave a warning eye at Louis who shrunk down a little bit.

            “Thanks Brooke.”

            “As I am thinking about London are we relocating this month or next month? I am sort of lost since we haven’t been in London recently.” Zayn asked, quite confused.

            “New apartments, same building, different floors.” Liam replied, looking at his phone and occasionally scrolling up and down.

            “Ooh. Yay!” Ashley laughed, making Zayn look fakely nervous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

            Fast forward to plane trip. A little bit about the trip that I don’t want to hav to incorporate into the story is that the boys secretly got a private jet for the girls and they- oops. The rest is a surprise. :)

            “I’ve been waiting for this.” Liam said after we had gotten settled into the 5 little rooms that had been sectioned off.

            “Waiting for what?”

            “To be stuck on a plane with you for… I don’t know how many hours.”

            “Wow. Liam Payne doesn’t know the exact time. That’s a first.”

            “I can’t enjoy time with my girlfriend?” Liam questioned, hand over his heart in mock hurt.

            “I apologize Mr. Payne, sorry for the mistake.” I joked, bowing to him.

            “You should do that more often.” Liam commented, returning to his normal self.

            “Nuh uh!” I whined, plopping in the overstuffed leather chair that was attached to the wall but still leaned back and everything.

            “So what are you looking forward to the most in England?”

            “Hmmmm. I don’t really know. Probably the Eye.” I replied, referring to the famous ferris wheel by the Thames.

A/N: GUESS WHAT?!?! It is officially my winter break which means updates for a week! And I also got bored so….. time to write getting to London!