Chapter 31: Scenic Route

A/N: EXTREMELY BORING CHAPTER. Idk why I even wrote this but I did. So posting. Xx

_____________________________________________________________________

            “GROUP HUG!” I screamed from the inside of the huddle, making Hailey wince.

            We pulled away from the hug and I gave them all a huge grin.

            After we talked for a few minutes, the boys had to head back to their house. Boo and Hailey exchanged numbers and they promised to text each other when they got home.

            I was going to stay with the boys at their house tonight so after Hailey left I grabbed a bag and packed a few things, I already had a bag at their house from earlier.

            Cat and Ashley had called and said that they were with Haz and DJ at the boys’ house already so I didn’t bother going by their house.

            I hopped into my car and drove to their house. I took the scenic route, passing the beach. I occasionally glanced out my window at the clear blue water and soft white sand, wishing I was out there. I laughed to myself, the boys lived by the beach and didn’t know it.

            Once I got there, Cat, Ash, and I spread out in the guest room, I was really going to be in Liam’s room but I just put my stuff in the girls’ room so I had something to do.