Chapter 50: Going Public

A/N: OMG I never thought I would hav written this much! So I just wanted to let you guys know that even if none of u reply if u want a sequel, I will keep  writing when I can because I just love this book and it is the best one I have ever written. So yup.... and btw there is twitter stuff in here. 1. I don't hav twitter so if something is incorrect then I won't know so tell me! 2. I don't know if the names I used r real so I am sorry if they r, I just made them up. Xx Enjoy!

            “I have an idea.” Liam said, jerking up.

            “And what is this brilliant idea that ruined a moment?” I asked teasingly.

            “We should do a twitcam! Management said we could say we were dating whenever so why not now?”

            “Liam! I look awful!” I said, tugging at my freshly snarled hair.

            “No you don’t love! But if you must, we can do one in half an hour. Is that enough time?”

            “It will do.” I said, walking back to his room and shuffling through my bag.

            I hopped into the shower and scrubbed everything until it was clean, and until I didn’t feel tired from all of the crying.

            Once I got out I pulled on my outfit for the twitcam, white jeans and a One Direction concert t-shirt I had cut so it was a tank top, it actually turned out quite cute.

            I found Liam’s blowdryer and dried my hair, curling it into soft, beachy waves. I didn’t bother with makeup so that wasn’t an issue.

            Once I was done, I grabbed my phone and joined Liam in front of his computer.

            “Can you see us?” Liam asked once the twitcam was on.

            He got a couple of responses saying yes.

            “Well there aren’t many of you here, but I decided I should clear a couple of rumors. First is that I broke up with Danielle, the reason is personal but I am sure that you guys will know eventually. Second of all, I am dating someone, but not forced or anything. I love her and you shouldn’t send her hate. And the girl I love is Miss Brooklyn Reid, you may have seen her around. She has been hanging out with us in Hawaii. Brooky come here!” Liam said, pulling me into view.

            “Hi Directioners, I can actually say it!” I laughed, sticking my tongue out at Liam.

            “So to answer a few questions. Yes, we are dating.” He said, grabbing a cookie from the middle of nowhere. I wonder what goes through that boys head sometimes.

            We ended up playing truth or dare with a few viewers, also answering some questions. I got a few that were fun to answer. But eventually we got tired.

            “Ok. We will do one more question each, then we have to go.” Liam said, giving a pouty face.

            “Ooh! One for me! What would I be doing if I hadn’t met the boys? Well @Monica_Malik23, I would just be in Hawaii hanging out, still obsessing over the boys from afar.” I said, laughing.

            “Aw. I don’t know what I would have done though, probably be a lonely little turtle in London.” Liam blurted out, laughing after he realized what he said.

            “Okkk.”

            “Last question! It is from @Niallatemyfood, nice name by the way. It is ‘What is the best memory you have had with Brook?’. Well, probably when she said she would be my girlfriend. I mean, it was at the weirdest time but it works. And since it is attached to my answer, it was weird since I had just hung up on Ciera Smith, but it was all for Brooky.”

            “I promise to explain eventually girlies.” I said, adding on to his response.

            “Well guys, we have to go. I am sorry. Bye!” He said, closing the window and shutting his laptop.

            “Well, twitcam expert, how did that go?” I asked him, taking the last piece of his cookie.

            “Hey! And it went pretty well, we did most of the talking though, and ours had a little bit of a point. The other boys mostly do them for fun or out of boredom.” He replied.

            “So… Do you think they like me? I could tell some of them were upset about Dani. And Ciera, was she ever big with the fans?” I already knew some of the answers, I just wanted to confirm my answers.

Liam’s POV

            Why was she so curious? Does she think she isn’t liked? Gosh, I hope not. I thought the fans loved her. And why bring Dani and Ciera up? They were still even around because of management. Oh gosh, now I am having a conversation with myself.

Brooklyn’s POV

            Liam took a little bit longer than usual to respond.

            “Of course they like you! Why wouldn’t they? And Dani was just a shock to them. Ciera is not even a concern, management did that one.” He finally replied.

            “Oh. Ok.” I said I didn’t want to push him anymore; he seemed out of it a little.