Chapter 54: The Wicked Bitch is Dead. Maybe

Brooke’s POV

            We had about an hour until Maddi came home, so we went home to clean up. Somehow the boys made a gigantic mess in the hour or so that we were gone, and there were only three of them.

            Once that was done I was just relaxing with the boys, Niall had gone to get Maddi and the rest of us were watching Toy Story 3.

            Then I heard a knock at the door.

            “Hey Brooke, can you get that?” Liam asked, eyes glued to the screen.

            “Sure.” I said, standing up and walking over to the door.

            When I opened it I saw someone I was sure nobody wanted to see. Ciera.

            “Hi!” She said, stepping in, “Is Liam here?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                        A/N: Yeah… I sorta made a mistake but I will change it now. Liam dated Ciera 2 years ago and dated Danielle for 6 months. That would make his little confession to Brooke be true. (and btw I love Dani but I wanted a Liam FanFic so……)

We just stood and stared at each other for a while, she was obviously trying to find flaws.

            Ciera was a gorgeous blonde, with piercing green eyes like Harry’s and bubble gum pink lipstick clad lips. According to Liam, her outsides didn’t match her insides, she was apparently quite horrible to the boys and their girlfriends, even the fans.

            “Brooke right?” She said, in a disgusted voice.

            “Yes.” I nodded quickly.

            “Well. I see Liam has lowered his standards.” She said, eyeing me with another look of disgust.

            “Hey Brooke who was it?” Zayn asked, walking towards to the front door.

            “Zaynie! Long time no see!” She said, faking happiness. Zayn just looked at me like What the hell is she doing here?

            “I don’t know. But I know she doesn’t like me.” I mouthed back using gestures.

            She pulled out of the hug.

            “Now where is Liam? We have a lot of catching up to do.” She said with another fake smile and stepped into the entrance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                        I sighed and gave in, Zayn led her into the living room while I went to find Liam.

            “Liam!” I said when I found him outside on the deck with Niall.

            “What’s up babe?” He asked, looking at me.

            “Someone is here to see you.” I replied, gesturing for him to follow.

            Liam obediently followed me into the living room, Niall at his heels. Liam suddenly stopped in the doorway to the living room, staring at the perfectly fake blonde perched on the edge of the couch by the window.

            “What are you doing here?” He asked icily “I thought I made it clear I didn’t want you.” He continued, I was surprised. I had never seen Liam like this.

            “Oh Lili, I know you don’t really love her. I know you are just using her to make me jealous.” She giggled.

            “Don’t  call me that. And I do love Brooke, more than I ever loved you.” He snapped.

            “Well. I guess I won’t be victorious today. See you tomorrow?” She asked, not expecting an answer.

            She walked towards the door, Zayn followed and made sure that she left.

            It took all of my strength not to question Liam, but he beat me to it.

            “Brooke you know that I am not like that. I would never be like that to you or even Dani. Ciera just… irks me.” He started freaking out and talking really fast, which was really cute with his British accent.

            “Relax Liam. Ciera bothers me too. I would be the same if I was in that situation.”

            “Wait. You’ve had boyfriends before me?” Liam asked, mocking hurt.

            “Of course dumbo!” I laughed, swatting his arm. He mocked tears while I just laughed.

            “Well then Miss Reid.” Liam said, turning his back to me.

            “Mr. Payne.” I said, standing up and walking away.

            “Brookie!” Liam whined when he realized I walked away, making a frowny face but staying glued to the couch.

            “LiLi!” I mocked, re-joining him on the couch.

            He slipped his arm around me and hugged me closer to him.

            “Never leave me and turn into a Ciera?” He asked after a couple of minutes.

            “Why would I leave you?” I asked, settling my head on his shoulder.

A/N: Sorry about the chapter title. I know that I had this labeled as G but I couldn't think of any other titles and this one fit. Swagger muffins! Lol. Kisses! xx