Chapter 33: Coming Home.

Once I got to the fountain I checked my phone, I was a few minutes early so I texted Liam.

            How are the little children?

            The potatoes or the actual children? I smiled at Liam’s response to my randomness.

            The potatoes. JK. Both.

            Well, your potatoes are done so I took them out and put the hash browns into a container and that is in the fridge. The human children are good, Louis is trying to play charades but he keeps talking.

            Haha. Well hav fun daddy directioner. ;)

            U 2 brooky. Xx

             I looked up and saw Mercedes and Destiny standing on the other side of the large fountain.

            “MERCEDES!!!!! DESTINY!!!!!!” I screamed, running over to hug my little sisters.

            “BROOKY!” Mercedes screamed, pulling me into a bear hug. I laughed, Mercedes may be my little sister but due to her height she was sometimes mistaken for my older sister.

            “Destiny!” I screamed to my other sister, pulling her into a gigantic hug. Destiny was slightly shorter than Mercedes and I, I was just a hair shorter than Mercedes and a hair taller than Destiny.

            “So what’s been going on in Hawaii while we were gone? Was it extremely boring without the Reid sisters?” Mercedes asked, being her bubbly self.

            “We managed to get by. One Direction has been here for two weeks. They are staying for the rest of the summer.” I smiled, I knew that everyone in my family were fans of the boys, they didn’t know I knew them yet.

            “Have you met them yet???” Destiny asked me, she was the less crazy one of the trio but she was still crazy, it was in our genes.

            “Yeah actually. If you want we can run by the house and I can introduce you to them.” I said, grabbing their duffel bags and throwing them in the trunk of my car, opening the back seat for my 16 year old sisters whose mouths were open for flies to enter and exit freely.