Chapter 44: Truth or Dare- Brooklyn

“Brooklyn! Truth or dare?” Ashley asked me as I handed Liam his phone back.

            “Hmmm. Dare.” I knew Ashley, she was fierce but she couldn’t come up with dares to save her life.

            “Ok. Get on twitter and say you love Liam.” I just laughed, that was an easy one. Other people would just think I was a crazed fan.

            @BrookyBear: Thanks @Ash_Washington for the easy dare. I <3 @Real_Liam_Payne!!!!!!!!

            I got a response.

            @Real_Liam_Payne: Aw! Luv ya too @BrookyBear.

            “You’re following me?” I asked him, looking up from my phone.

            “We all are!” Louis practically screamed.

            “Oh, well that shows how much I pay attention.” I said laughing; I knew that most girls would die for the boys to follow them on anything.

            I suddenly started getting lots of notifications. I checked all of them, half were saying how I was lucky and pretty (I don’t know where they got that one…), the other half was hate and saying that I was just saying that to get the boys’ attention. Liam saw my phone, seeing that I was sitting on him.

            @Real_Liam_Payne: Guys, I said I loved @BrookyBear cus she is my best friend. If you guys were real fans you wouldn’t be sending our friends hate for knowing us!

            @BrookyBear: Thanks Li. Xx

            “I’M TIRED!” Niall announced, grabbing Maddi bridal style and carrying her to his room.