Chapter 28- The Promise

I had hoped Cat and Harry had talked, luckily they had.

            Cat and Ashley were staying over tonight, so Ash and I were planning on listening to a second-by-second playback of what happened between Cat and Harry. All we knew was that they were now dating. Yay!!!

            “So…. Tell us!!!” I screamed as soon as I heard the boys pull out. Ashley nodded spastically.

            “Ok! So I’m dating Harry Styles!!!!” Cat screeched. “So he talked to me! And then we kissed and then he asked me to be his girlfriend!!!!” She said, almost making me go deaf. And that is being compared to a One Direction concert when I first heard about them!

            “Aw!!!” I said, smiling her and hugging. “Don’t worry Cinderella! Your prince will come!” I said, Cat and I laughing at the new name we gave her.

            Ashley turned to Ash, which turned to Cinderella. And Prince Charming would come soon. J

            “I don’t know. He doesn’t talk to me much. We only really just go on separate trips because he doesn’t like amusement parks and doesn’t know how to swim. I am starting to wonder if he thinks I am annoying.” Ash said, looking disappointed.

            “Hold that thought and both of you, stay silent!” I said, grabbing my phone and finding Zayn’s number, pressing the call button. “Shhh.” I said jokingly as the phone rang.

            Hello? Zayn asked when he picked up the phone. Didn’t we just leave your house? He asked, slightly confused, I could tell he looked at his caller ID, second guessing himself.

            “Hey Zayn, it’s me. Yup. I just had a question. Do you have time?” I said laughing.

            Yup! One sec. He said, I heard a door close so I am guessing he went to his room.

            “So do you like Ash?”

            No! W-what are you talking about? Psh. Like Ash? Really? Zayn asked, giving an inconvincible laugh, talking fast. I could tell he was nervous. Is it really that obvious?

            I laughed at that. “Zayn! You guys would be so cute together!!! I know you like her! And she likes you too!”

            Really? I heard the phone fall to the ground, the microphone muffled as he picked his phone back up.

            “Yeah. But I have to go. Promise me one thing though! Ask her out!!”

            Fine. Bye Brooky. He said, and if I could have seen his face, there would be a mile wide grin on it.

            “So Ashley Washington, what was this about Zayn not liking you?” I asked, laughing.