Chapter 30: Matchmaker

I was planning on having Hailey meet Louis. I thought they would look so cute together!

            We exchanged numbers and planned to meet at my apartment in an hour. I called Liam.

            “Hey. Up for bringing Louis over for a mini meet and greet?” I asked him, smiling even though he couldn’t see it.

            Sure! What’s up? Liam asked in his perfect accent.

            “I have a shadow at work named Hailey and I think she would like Louis and a bonus is that he is her favorite!” I replied laughing.

            Sure! I’ll go get him, we are on our way!  Liam said, hanging up.

            Once Liam got there we had him and Louis hide around the corner, I knew that they were playing on their phones, I started giggling.

            “Hey. Wow, you look gorgeous!” I said, after I saw Hailey’s outfit. She had a creamy white top on and paired it with black, high-waisted shorts and silver gladiator sandals.

            “Thanks, you look great too.” Hailey said, smiling and following me into the living room.

            “So do you want to meet your mystery guy?” I asked, I had only told her I knew a guy who was perfect for her. She nodded her head quickly. “Lou?” I called as Louis stepped out from behind the corner.

            “Hi. Hailey right?” Louis said smiling and hugging Hailey.

            “L-L-Lo-Louis T-T-Tomlinson” Hailey said, hesitating as she hugged him back.

            Laughing, Liam walked up behind me and snaked his arm around my waist, pecking me on the cheek.

            “Y-You know Louis Tomlinson?” Hailey asked me, shaking.

            “Aw. You shouldn’t be scared, they aren’t gonna bite. And yes, I do know the boys.” I said smiling.

            “A-A-All of them?” Hailey said shaking even more. I went up and hugged her in an attempt to calm her down, Liam and Lou joined in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Ok. So as usual I hav a crappy ending. Don't worry tho! I am updating more soon. :)