Chapter 18- Full Blown Fangirl Mode.

Once we were finished, we all just hung out in the living room.

            “We have some good news and some bad news.” Harry told us.

            “Ok, so the bad news is that we aren’t touring this summer. But the good news is we are staying here in Hawaii!” Louis told us, not giving any time between the end of Harry’s sentence and the beginning of his.  

            After the boys had left, Ashley was staying over so she helped with cleanup.

            “So what’s going on with you and Zayn?”

            “So far we are just friends. I heard you and Liam started dating. True or false?” I could tell Ashley was disappointed about not dating Zayn, but I knew they would become a couple eventually.

            “Yeah, we’re dating. So how was the art studio?”

            “Amazing! Zayn is such a good artist!” I was glad my little Cinderella was fangirly again.

            After we were done cleaning we went to my room, time for our phone spam. I didn’t check my phone that much during the day, so messages tended to pile up, I didn’t like having this habit but it stuck, I checked all of my messages in the morning, at lunch, and before I slept.

            Hey B. Great time today. How did Emily react after we left? –L

            It was Liam.

            She was great. In shock, like you saw. But as soon as you walked out of the door she was in full blown fangirl mode.

            Instant reply.

            LOL. We heard her from the driveway. ;)

            I also had a couple of messages from Ciera.

            Hey Brooklyn. Liam is still mine. I *will* fight for him. You will *NOT* get my boyfriend. Xoxo ~Ciera

            I rolled my eyes and didn’t even bother with a reply. Then I typed out a quick message to Liam.

            Hey. Watch out, Ciera is still in fight mode.

            After I did my night routine, Ashley and I fell asleep.  

******************************************************************************************

Again, sorry for the bad ending!