Chapter 17- Em meets the boys.

It was rainy out today so I just hung out with Liam at my ‘apartment’. We were having a movie day until lunch, we were going to have an indoor picnic, also in my apartment, with Cat, Ashley, the rest of the boys, and Emily.

            After we watched all of the Toy Story movies, Liam helped me make the food. I kept it simple. Ham and cheese or turkey sandwiches with an array of veggies to add to them, fruit salad, chip, soda, and cupcakes (store bought, I don’t bake).

            We set the food out buffet style on the glass dining room table along with my neon plates.

            It was noon, when everyone was invited to be here, but the time was used lightly so I didn’t expect anyone to show up soon. Emily would obviously come early, she was always with Tyler in their apartment, also known as “The unseen mountain”.

            “Hey!” I called when I heard the door open.

            “It’s me. Like always.” Emily said. She knew some of the details of today’s lunch, but not all. Like she didn’t know she was about to walk into my living room and see Liam Payne sitting on my couch. Or that her celebrity crush was coming.

            “Living Room.” I called, too used to her not being able to find me and somehow getting lost.

            “Hey- oh. Hi Liam.” Emily said, starting to walk into the living room but stopping at the doorway.

            “Hey. You are Emily right? Tyler’s girlfriend? Brook tells me a lot.” Liam said from his spot on the couch.

            “That’d be me. Can I talk to Brook for a sec? I promise she’ll be right back.”

            “Sure.” He said as I stood up and walked to the kitchen with Emily.

            “Liam’s here?” Emily asked.

            “Yup. And Zayn and the rest of the group is coming.” I said smiling. “Don’t worry about them. Just be yourself.”

            We walked back into the living room together, Liam knew what was going on so he was still watching TV on the couch, I sat in my spot next to Liam again and Emily too the curvy part in my couch, her favorite spot.

            As the boys, Cat, and Ash came in, Emily started getting jumpier.

            “Why don’t we give you some advice.” I said to Emily. Liam knew the whole Emily situation and said he would help her ‘practice’ being in front of the boys.

            “Ok.”

            “One, be yourself! It is uncomfortable for us when you are nervous. We don’t want you to be nervous. We are just normal guys.” Liam told Emily, who nodded her head so much I thought it would fall off.

            “Two, just do what you would do! In this case, eat! Don’t just sit and watch them. That would be creepy.” I said, I knew Em would do it if I didn’t tell her.

            “Three, remember you have a boyfriend!” Liam and I said together, laughing.

            “Okay! I think I got it.” Em said laughing.

            “Hey Brooky!” Niall called as I heard the door open, Liam, Emily and I all walked to the front door.

            “Hey Niall. Guys this is Emily, Emily I think you know their names.” I said smiling as she stood in shock in front of the boys.

            “Come here! We don’t bite!” Harry said, giving her a hug, the rest of the boys (except for Liam) following suit.

            “So why don’t we get food?” I said. Everyone knew my lack of cooking skills, so the Cat and Ash had brought burgers and hamburger buns.

            “You know, I still don’t get why we call them hamburgers if they are made of beef.” Cat said, staring at the burger in her hands. She was sitting next to Harry, planned by the rest of us of course.