IMPORTANT NEWS and Chapter 57: The renovations

IMPORTANT: I have decided that I will obviously keep writing all of my stories but every once and a while I will upload a ton of chapters. I am not the author who need a certain amount of reads, comments, and vote because- well, my stories kind of suck.... ANYWAYS on to chapter 57...

Recap: “Ok. So back to business. We have a little surprise for you guys. I know you guys are fans and you might be upset at first but it all works out.” Liam said, taking charge. “Well…. We thought….” (A/N: Lame recap. #nohate)

            “Well…. We thought… Zayn! Drum roll please.” He said, taunting us.

            Zayn mocked a drum roll on his knees.

            “Ok. This part is a little upsetting. We are going back to London.” Liam said. I literally thought my jaw would fall off.

            Liam was going to leave? Why? What did I do? My life is over! I mentally screamed at myself until I heard laughter.

            “What?” I asked everyone.

            “You said that out loud sweetie.” Cat replied, patting my shoulder.

            “Ooh.” I said, laughing along with them.

            “But it gets better, don’t worry.” Niall said to Maddi, who was crying into his shoulder.

            “Mai Mai.” Liam said with a sad look. “It really does get better because you are all coming with us!” Liam said with a gigantic smile.

            Maddi jerked her head up from Niall’s shoulder, nearly missing his face.

            “WHAT?!” She practically shrieked, excitement bursting on her face.

            “It’s true! And there is a little bit to add on….” Liam said, continuing the cliffhanger. “You guys are coming on tour with us!” He said with a huge smile.

            This time I freaked out, fangirl style. (A/N: OMG. If I wasn’t in my bed I would so be doing Gangnam Style right now. Lol. J) I started jumping up and down and I was laughing like a lunatic.

            “BROOKLYN KRISTINA REID CALM YOUR BUTT DOWN!” Cat yelled at me, although I knew she was freaking out too.

            “Fine.” I said, sitting on her and laughing

            “EWWWW! Get your freakin’ butt off of me!” Cat said, trying to push me off.

            “So we wanted to tell you early because we wanted you to be prepared but we are leaving for London the weekend before Niall’s birthday and then we will start the tour in December.” Liam said, with a smile.

            “ENGLAND GET READY!!!” Ashley, Cat, and I yelled at once.

            The boys started laughing like crazy.

            “Problem?” Maddi asked, laughing.

            “ENGLAND ARE YOU READY FOR MADDI???” I added.

            We all cracked up and just spent the day hanging out.

            A/N: OMG. I am SO sorry for the awkward ending. I was watching T.V. while I was writing. (Shoutout to TVD. J ) So…. Yeah. Still writing. I haven’t done my homework yet…. #TGIF

~*~*~*~

            *2 weeks later*

            Zayn’s POV

            “Finally finished!” Ashley said, leading me into the bedroom we would now share from now until early September when we would move to my flat, another place to renovate for two people.

            Ashley took me to the doorway and uncovered my eyes.

            The walls in the mini hallway leading into my room were a creamy white with black and red pictures all around. Inside the room was a stark white with new granite flooring that you could see your reflection in, there was a wooden bedframe painted black that was simple and geometric, there was a fluffy white duvet with white, black, and red throw pillows. The sliding glass door in the back of the room was polished and there were new white sun-bathing chairs nearby the little garden Niall insisted we have.

            “That’s not all.” Ashley said, leading me to my walk-in closet. Inside the walls had brand new stainless steel hanger bars and the hangers matched each other, the one wall that had been unoccupied was now covered in One Direction posters.

            “Sorry. I couldn’t resist.” Ashley said, stifling a giggle. “So do you like it? I didn’t really know what you liked so I wasn’t sure. I did something neutral, although I can always change it to something you do like.”

            “Why would I change it? The room is amazing!” I said with a laugh. I truly did, it was simple yet really cool and it was from Ash, which made it even better.

            “Wanna hear a secret? You must keep it a secret.” I said, flopping on the white bed.

            “OF COURSE!” Ashley responded eagerly, she always wanted to be in on secrets.

            “Well… We are going back to England as you know…. But we are leaving the house behind. So guess what? Well, you’ll never guess. Simon is buying it!” I said with ‘ta da’ gestures. “I know, lame. But hey, your masterpiece will stay in one piece. We also get access to this place when we aren’t on tour.”

            “YAY!” J

            To be expected, Ashley told Cat and Brooke. It wasn’t a big deal to me though. Liam, on the other hand, was upset that he didn’t get to tell Brooke but that was his problem, not mine.

Cat’s POV

            “Hey babe!” I chirped, walking into my shared room with Harry. Ash and I had moved out of the guest room when we started dating the boys.

            “Hey gorgeous.” Harry said with a warm smile and a wink as I plopped down next to him on the bed.

            “Before we go to England can I get my hair re-done?” I asked after a coupld of minutes of silence.

            “Sure. You hair faded. That isn’t cool. What do you want done?” He replied, turning on the flat screen to some sports channel and putting it on low volume.

            “Yeah. It did. I don’t really know. I think I might dye it all red-ish. The girls and I all wanted to get ours done.” I said, sort of blurting the last sentence quickly.

            “Ah. I would love to take you girls if you want. I think you would look great with red hair.”

            “So appointment tomorrow?” I asked, snuggling into his warm chest, falling asleep to his steady heartbeat.