Chapter 47: DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked at what I had grabbed, orange short shorts and an old Justin Bieber concert t-shirt. I threw those on and pulled my freshly blow dried hair (who knew Liam had a blow dryer?)  into a high ponytail.

            “Still confused?” I asked Liam as I walked out of the bathroom and rejoined him on the bed. He hadn’t moved from his spot in the fifteen minutes I was gone.

            “Yeah.” He said, finally snapping out of his day dream.

            “Well I made Zayn promise me that he would ask Ash out, little did he know she was there the entire time. So he kept his word.” I explained, hopping off of the bed and into the kitchen.

            “FOOD!” I yelled at Niall and Maddi as I walked in, they were weirdly making us the food, well, calling it in.

            “PIZZA!” Niall responded, grinning.

            “We didn’t know what you guys would want so we got vegetarian, cheese, and bacon.” Maddi piped up, grabbing her car keys and wallet.”Ready?” She asked Niall, I guessed they were getting the pizzas.

            “Bye guys.” I said, smiling and turning the TV on. The Vampire Diaries was on, one of my top three favorite shows, beating Pretty Little Liars and Body of Proof.

            I got bored and found Liam, who was doing video chat with someone..

            “She seems nice and all, but is she the girl?” The other person said to Liam who turned around when I coughed, tears ready to fall.

            “Brook.” Was all he said.

A/N: So now everything is laid out. Not rlly, I am just winging it. But I have some ideas. Wow. 47 chapters already. Yay! :) But there is drama!