Chapter 36: Truth or Dare- Louis

A/N: The next few chapters will be broken up by person. So they will all be fairly short and there will be a lot. Enjoy! Xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the movie was over, we decided to play truth or dare.

            We flipped a ton of coins and Niall got to go first.

            “Hmmm. Louis, truth or dare?” Niall asked.

            “Dare.” Louis said, grinning like a little boy. This was going to be interesting…

            “I dare you to take a weird picture of you by a bathtub and send it to a random person in your contact list. And Brooky is going to be your security guard and make sure you do everything.” Niall said, grinning back evily as I groaned and followed Louis to the nearest full bathroom.

            He ended up posing as if he was taking a bath, but with vans, khakis, and a long-sleeved striped shirt on. I took the picture, giggling.

            Then Lou grabbed the phone, closed his eyes, and scrolled up and down his contact list, finally pressing one. He handed the phone back to me to send, he didn’t want to know until it was sent. I laughed when I saw it.

            Hazza Styles

            I quickly sent it and handed Louis back his phone.

            ”Nice picture Louis!” Harry called from the lounge. Louis looked shocked but also relieved that it wasn’t sent to somebody else.