Chapter 64: Meet The Neighbors

In the morning we got all maybe 20 boxes and invited Louis over to help us make our furniture. Well, more like Liam and Louis made the furniture and I made food since they made the kitchen up first.

            A/N: My sister apparently doesn’t like when I go into too much detail so if you are like her skip until you see bold that says “Fudge!!!!” meaning it will be over!

            In the kitchen there was exposed brick by the sink and a white shelf that had soap, dish soap, 2 sponges, and a little Eiffel tower figurine on it that was about 10 inches above the faucet.

            The counter was pure white granite with flecks of grey and dark blue and the island in the center was also the white granite.

            All of the shelving was a dark mahogany (1D GBY US edition reference!) and there were 3 above head shelving units that had three shelves in them and glass doors so you could see everything in them.

            The appliances were stainless steel and I could tell that this was the most modern room in the flat and I was SUPER excited for my kitchen. And my closet.

            A/N: Only half fudge if you wanna hear how the flat turned out!

            The boys were FINALLY finished and showed me around. Just kidding! The boys did finish but I did help them some!

            They had replaced the rotted looking wooden sliding door with a white wood sliding door with 6 different little squares, one chalk board, one white board, one mirror, one window, and then two that could hold things like postcards or sticky notes.

            A dark wood that looked a lot like the old flooring but with a matte finishing had replaced the rustic looking floor and the fluorescent studio lights that had been suspended from the oak beams had been replaced with black cutout chandeliers that had been spray painted with alternating silver and gold glitter and there were about 7 scattered around the ceiling.

            When you first walked in, you walked into the living room, or the “lounge”, which had a metal-framed couches with black removable cushions and a glass coffee table. There was a thick and fluffy black rug under foot that I had been raving about on the plane ride. The coffee table had a ton of magazines organized underneath of it, giving it a really cool feel since you could see the magazines from the top. There was a large gaming center in front of the sitting area; there were chairs of the same type also, that had a large flat screen TV, a kinect, a Wii, and a couple of Xbox machines. There were also a MILLION games on shelves above and around the gaming center. Boys.

            In the back was a offset stack of square bookshelves that opened on either side and there were tons of CDs, DVDs, records, and other random computer stuff filling them from floor to ceiling.

            “The bedroom is back there.” Liam pointed behind the bookshelf and then pointed towards a smaller part of the room made of the same shelving but it was full of classic books and the movies that were made about it or of it, the A Christmas Carol section took up two whole shelves! “Guest room.” He said, reading my thoughts.

(A/N: This is where the apartment/flat tour ends! But there will be a few more tid bits in a little bit. But enjoy what is about to come:) )

            “Well I better get back to my apartment, the boxes have probably already arrived.” Louis said, walking out of the apartment. As soon as he shut the door we heard pounding footsteps and a Brit screaming “ZAYNIEEEEE!” down the hall.

            “Weirdo.” I muttered, sliding the latch shut on the door.

            “So what do you want to try out first?”  Liam asked, gesturing towards the large selection of games.

            I silently walked over to the first row, “Liam’s games” and pick out some random sports game that I didn’t bother to remember which had American soccer or football. Liam tried teaching me on the kinect but I never picked it up and watched Liam.

            Liam eventually also gave up and popped the disc out and put it back in its case. He flopped on the couch and put his arm around me, just sitting and listening to the hum of a nearby London.

            After siting like that for about 5 minutes I heard a knock on the door.

            “I’ll get it.” Liam said, walking to the door and sliding it open.

            After waiting for a couple of minutes I started hearing loud whispers back and forth and I walked towards the door slowly.

            When I got to the door Liam was standing half out of the door and glaring at the visitor.

            “Brooke! Meet Dani…” Liam said quietly, almost guiltily. 

A/N: Sorry guys, this isn't my best update sesh ever but I will tell you I am probably the only one who hasn't started any drama in their first book in a  series and is over 50 chapters. anyways. I'll eventually start the new book. ;) but same series