Chapter 15- The Truth Has Been Revealed

Hello? Came a voice through the speaker after Liam pressed the speaker button, turning it down so it was only loud enough for the two of us to hear.

            “Hey Ciera. It’s Liam.” Liam said, the boys giving us weird looks and the Cat giving me the what is he doing? eye.

            Well that is a name I haven’t heard recently. Why are you calling? I have an appointment soon. Ciera said, her British accent slightly distorted.

            “Well I heard you texted Brooklyn. Why are you talking to her? My life was none of your business when you broke up with me.” Liam said, a little bit upset. Maybe this calling idea wasn’t such a good idea.

            And how would you know that? Anyways. If she isn’t your girlfriend then why do you care about her? And you are my business. She said, giving a flirty laugh. I snickered, immediately covering my mouth. She is there with you isn’t she?

            Liam sighed. “Yes she is. But that shouldn’t change what you have to say.”

            Fine. I am talking to her because you are my boyfriend, not hers! And I got her number from a special friend of mine. Happy?

            “I am not your boyfriend. You broke up with me last year. Remember?” Before Ciera could respond, Liam hung up. “Sorry. She is just really annoying.” He said, sighing. He didn’t like that she got on his nerves.

            “It’s fine. I totally understand.”

            “And, I avoided saying it to Ciera. But will you, Brooklyn Reid, be my girlfriend? I know we just met but I really like you and I would like to get to know you better.” Liam said.

            “Of course!” I said, hugging him, almost falling into the pool.