Chapter 12- Cat Attack

I quickly hopped into the shower, Cat was coming over and I was going to do her highlights.

            As I was blowdrying my hair, I heard someone open the door.

            “Hello?” I yelled, turning off my blowdryer and grabbing my phone.

            “Hey!” Cat yelled back, coming into my room and setting the bag of hair dye on my bed.

            “What did you pick for today?” I asked, setting down my hairdryer and plopping down on my bed.

            “Well,” Cat said, sitting next to me and picking up the bag, “I thought we could try dip dying my hair and I also wanted some more of those caramel colored highlights.” She said as she pulled out the boxes. “So I got Kissed By The Sun for the highlights and Whispered for the dip dye.”

            I knew these colors. Cat had been using Kissed By The Sun for years now and Whispered was a new color to the Charming collection, it was a delicate blue that I knew would be subtle, but it wouldn’t be invisible.

            While her hair was sitting, Cat and I talked.

            “Do you know anything about Ciera Smith? Like what she does or what she looks like.” I asked her.

            “Some stuff. Why?” Cat said curiously, making the foils shift as she sat up.

            “Well she texted me last night saying ‘I heard you are dating Liam. Stay away from my boyfriend! Love Ciera <3’” I said, handing her my phone.

            “Wow! Well I will tell you what I know about her. She dated Liam last year for six months. She is a model for a local company. She was asked to be in a pilot for a TV show and had a nasty break-up with Liam right before the premiere. She is blond and sorta pretty. She is known for her attitude. That is about all I know about her.” Cat said, handing me back my phone and leaning back in her chair.

            As I rinsed out her hair, Cat was talking to me. The entire time.

            “So did all of the boys really text you???” Cat said, almost hitting her head on the faucet and get sprayed in the face.

            “Yes they did, now stop fidgeting before you hit your face.” I said, rinsing her hair out.

            Finally we got to drying her hair, which stopped her from blabbing for a little while.

            “Oh my gosh! I love it!!” Cat said, playing with her newly highlighted hair.

            “Do you want to keep playing with your hair and make us skip meeting with the boys?”

            “OMG! NO!” Cat said, pulling her hand away from her hair and sitting back for me to start the dip dye.

            As I blow dried her hair, Cat was rapid texting with Ashley, who was at her house getting ready.

            “Done.”  I said, after I finished brushing through Cat’s hair. “Now let’s find clothes.” We both looked down at our sweats and t-shirts.

            I grabbed black skinny jeans, a gray flowy shirt, and gray ballet flats. Cat (who is the same size as me) grabbed white jeans, a flowy pink top, and her “emergency” orange flip flops.

            We threw our clothes on and got in my car to go to the park, where we were meeting Ash and the boys.

            “Hey!” Ash called, running up to us. “We beat the boys and we have 10 minutes until they are here. What do you girls want to do?”

            “I really don’t care.” Cat said, trying to be subtle about her new hair.

            “Ohmygosh! Cat! New hair!!!” Ashley said, running up to play with Cat’s hair while I stood there laughing.

            “Uh. Is this a private giggle fest or can I join?” Harry said, smiling as us as he walked up.

            “Totally public!” Cat said with a gigantic grin.

            “Woah! New hair.” Harry said as Cat smiled lightly at the fact that Harry noticed her new hair.

            “Yeah. Brook did it this morning.”

            “Hey girls. Nice hair Cat.” Liam said, walking up next to me.

            “Thanks. Brook did it.”

******************************************************************************************

Sorry that ended weird. :/