Chapter 5- Nicknames

“So should we split into groups or stay together?” Niall asked in a voice that could be counted more as a scream than his normal voice.

            “I think we should stay together.” I said. If I won a day with One Direction, I was going to spend the day with all of them!

            “That works for me.” Liam said, you could tell he was slightly disappointed. I wasn’t quite sure why but I knew I could get the boys to cheer him up once we got into the park.

            After 3 hours of roller coasters (minus a boy with the last name Styles), bumper cars, and ferris wheels, the six of us ventured over to the food section.

            Cat, Harry, Louis, Liam, and I quickly grabbed the table that was meant for 10+ over by the other tables. We knew we would need it!

            While Louis and Niall went off to find a ton of food, Cat, Harry, Liam and I played truth or dare, although it soon turned into truth or truth.

“So Cat and Brooklyn, we need nicknames for you guys!” Harry said excitedly.

“Well, I don’t know about you, Cat, but Harry is Hazza, Liam is Daddy Directioner, Niall is Nialler, Louis is BooBear, Zayn is Malik, Cat is Kit Kat, Ashley is Ash, and you can call me Brook, I really don’t care.”

“Ok, for now you will be Brook.” Liam said, giving me a side hug.

“I am basically going to do the same as Brooky.” Cat said, she was going to put her nickname for me into those boys’ heads.

            “Hmmm. Brooky. I like it. Hello Brooky.” Harry said with a grin and giving me the “look how cute she is. Like a little puppy.” look.

            “haha. Very funny.” I said sarcastically as Louis came back to the table, a gigantic stack of plates in his arms.

            Harry got up to help Louis and Niall skipped over to the table with just a plate with a funnel cake on it in his hands.

            “Oh here, let me help you with that.” Louis said sarcastically to Niall.

            “Oh thanks Boobear. My arms were getting tired.” Niall said, dropping the plate on top of all of the others.

            “Thank you so much for that Nialler!” Louis said with a roll of his eyes.

            Once we got all of the plates unloaded, we all started grabbing at the food. Niall went a little crazy and started fighting over a funnel cake with Harry.

            “Nialler, there is another funnel cake right there.” I said, pointing to the funnel cake right in front of the little irishman.

            “Oh. Thanks Brooky.” Niall said with a smile and then he dug into his funnel cake.

            “Not you too!” I groaned and continued trying to consume my cherry slushie.

            “Oh yes. Me too!” Niall smiled. “Me what?”

            “You are calling me Brooky!”  

            “Oh. Ok. I will call you Brooklyn Bridge now!” Niall smiled.

            “Yeah. Lets just stick with Brooky.” I smiled.