Chapter 2- Home Sweet Home

Ash and Cat were staying at my house tonight, so we all hopped into my car and drove back to my house down the road. As expected, the roads were crazy.

            Once we finally got back to my house, we all tiptoed into my “apartment” in the house.

            My house was a decent size and had a main section and then broke into 4 sections from there, 3 smaller wings for my brother Parker, my twin sisters Destiny and Mercedes (they shared EVERYTHING), and me, and a larger wing for my parents.

            Luckily my wing was in the front of the house, so we didn’t have to be quiet for long.

            Once we got into my living room we all went crazy. We grabbed a ton of Mountain Dew and I got the coffee started. Ashley grabbed the bags of chips I had bought from the cupboard, Cat grabbed the movies from her bag. We had this down to a science!

            We all changed into shorts and t-shirts and jumped onto my bed. Cat picked up Toy Story and practically shoved it into the Blu-Ray player, then pushing the power button on the TV and watching its glow rise in brightness.

            After we had gone through 2 two liters of Mountain Dew, 1 pot of coffee, and all of the chips, I dimmed the lights and we drifted to sleep (we found out that caffeine made us VERY sleepy).