Chapter 52: Sea of Black

Maddi’s POV

            I still couldn’t believe I was dating Niall. 2 weeks ago I barely knew him, now I practically lived with the band.

            I decided to check my twitter since I had nothing to do. People knew that I knew One Direction so I rarely used my twitter anymore, but I have recently been using a lot just for fun.

            @MaddiFoodMaster: BEACH DAY!!!!! J #Offline Xx

            @NiallOfficial: @MaddiFoodMaster OMG. Since when???

            @MaddiFoodMaster: @NiallOfficial haha. Idk. I just wanted to go to the beach. Let’s go!

            “Nialler!!!” I yelled as I walked into the kitchen. “Are we going to go to the beach?”

            “Of course love! Now?” He asked, taking a bite of a random sandwich. Where does this boy get all this food?

            “Whenever. I just wanna go out. Should we invite the others or go alone?”

            “Whatever you want.”

            “We shall go alone then.” I said, grinning and walking into the girls’ room.

            “Going to the beach I see.” Cat laughed, waving her phone with the twitter app open.

            “Yeah. Can I borrow a suit?” I asked. I was glad we were all the same size, it made sharing clothes easy.

            “Sure!” Ashley said, all three girls standing up to find their bathing suits and throwing them all on the bed.

            “This one is fine, thanks.” I said, picking up one of Brooklyn’s, a white halter top one with pink and black hearts on it.

            I got dressed in the bathing suit and I pulled on a white cover up, tugging my hair into a messy bun.

            “Bye guys!” Niall called as he walked out of the house, me following him.

            We hopped in his car even though it was a five minute walk. “Just in case” was all he said.

            When we got to the beach there was a huge group of paparazzi standing by the entrance.

            “Are you sure you still want to go?” Niall asked, squeezing my hand.

            “Positive.”

            “Ready?” He asked. We walked out, trying to fight through the sea of cameras. Then all I saw was black.