Chapter 25- Good Morning Sunshine Part 2

Almost as if he was listening, Liam walked into the apartment with the boys.

            “Hey Brook!” Liam called, he didn’t want to spread the fact that we were dating yet.

            “Hey!” I said, walking over and hugging him and the other boys, giggling at the boys’ tired/annoyed faces. “Good morning sunshine!” I said, smiling at Zayn, who looked like he was about to fall over.

            “Hey.” Zayn said, yawning.

            “Ok guys. I promise this is the last of the mini meet and greets for a while. But he really wanted to meet you guys apparently. I mean according to Em but she is Em.” I said, stifling a laugh as Em came in and poking me in the arm.

            “Ok Tyler. Come in!” Em said, bouncing around the corner and pulling out Tyler.

            “Guys, this is my brother Tyler. Tyler, these are the boys.”

            “Hey.” Echoed around a little bit.

            “So I honestly had nothing planned. So it is up to you all.” I said after everyone fell silent.

            “Hmmm. Well I was going to eat something. Do you have anything good?” Niall asked me grinning.

            “Niall Horan! I made you waffles this morning and you ate four! And yes, there is fruit salad in the fridge if you want some. And there are some gummy bears and worms in the cupboard.”

            “Gummy bears?” Harry asked, both of them walking into the kitchen to find the gummy candy.

            “Ok. So they are set for a while. What about you guys? I am going to guess none of you had breakfast. Do you want anything?”

            “Carrots?” Louis asked, making me and Em laugh. Yup.

            “Ok. Zayn?” I asked, since he was the only one left who hadn’t eaten.

            “Can I just go find something on my own?” Zayn said, yawning again.

            “Sure! Just don’t make a mess!” I laughed.

            “And you Mr. Payne?” I asked Liam.

            “Beach?” Liam asked, I laughed because I knew he didn’t know if there we any.

            I laughed. “There is one down the road from here. I can change here and then we can go.”

            “Sure. See you in a soon.” Liam said as if I was going to the mainland and back.