Chapter 32(I think. Just go with it!): Potatoes?

When we were done, I got bored so I decided to make dinner since I knew that nobody else would.

            I went into the kitchen, looking through the cabinets to find stuff to make food.

            “Looking for something?” Niall asked me, he was standing, arms crossed. You would think he was mad but the gigantic smile on his face gave him away.

            “Yeah. Food for you guys.” I said, turning around and smiling.

            “Ok!” Niall said, giving me a bigger grin, something I didn’t think was possible. “Can you make potatoes?” the Irishman asked me, pointing to the bin of potatoes at the bottom of the open cupboard.

            “Sure! Do baked potatoes and steak work?” I asked, pulling a package of steak from the refrigerator.

            “Yummy!” Niall said, licking his lips.

            I was cutting potatoes when Harry walked in.

            “Want help?” Harry asked, holding up the meat.

            “Yes!” I said, handing him scissors to cut open the plastic cover.

            Harry was outside grilling, so I was once again alone in the kitchen.

            I was baking half in the oven, the other half were being fried into hash browns.

            “Are those potatoes?” Liam asked, confused, as he walked into the kitchen, checking on the ones in the oven upon my request.

            “Hey can you watch the potatoes for a second?” I asked him, drying my hands which were wet from washing them.

            “Sure. Are your sisters home?” Liam replied. I had told him about Mercedes and Destiny coming home from six months in Louisiana for a charity project.

            “Yeah. I have to go, we are meeting at the fountain by my house.” I said, kissing his cheek and walking out of the door, jacket and car keys in hand.