Chapter 59: "Zashley" goes worldwide

We quickly hopped into the van and cranked on Take Me Home (A/N: I am changing this to present time cus it is too hard. I am still going to have the same months like when they are going to England and stuff but take me home is out and zayn has blonde hair and liam is bald-ish).

            Ashley’s POV

            I scurried and took the spot next to Zayn. Yay! J

            “Ash-”

            “Zay-“ We both said at the same time.

            “You go first.” I said with a little smile.

            “I can’t keep quiet anymore. We can wait if you REALLY want but I can’t keep you away anymore. Can we tell the fans?” He asked, nervously taking my hand.

            “That’s exactly what I was gonna say.” I replied with a peck on the lips. “and I think so, if you REALLY want to. If they aren’t supportive they aren’t fans.” I giggled. “So picture on twitter, paparazzi, or the “Brooklam” version?” I asked. (COUPLE NAME!!!!! But I hate it so….)

            “Picture.” Zayn said, pulling out his phone (in this he has an iPhone cus I hate Blackberrys… just sayin!) and clicking the camera app, turning the camera to FaceTime view.

            We both just smiled, simple yet cute. He posted it on twitter and we got a ton of responses. (again, all random. They probably exist but idc.)

@zaynmalik: Meet my girlfriend Ashley. J **insert picture here**

We started going trough responses and were quite surprised.

@zaynsbitch: Ugh. ANOTHER girlfriend?!?! She is so fugly I can’t believe it!

@GottaLuv1D: Don’t say that! You **really** think you’re a directioner?

@MrsHoran: Awww. Congrats to Zayn and the lovely lady. J

We went through a couple more and retweeted and responded to as many as we could.

@zaynmalik: Thank you for your supportive comments! Glad to see we have true fans! Luv u @Ash_Washington!!! (I didn’t do character count but I know it is too many but whatevs!)

I secretly logged into my twitter on my phone and checked my notifications. I was getting a ton of mentions and thank goodness! I was glad to finally be open with Zayn. I retweeted and favorited as many tweets as possible.

“Hey who is ‘Zashley’????” Harry asked, turning in his seat to face us, waving his phone. (A/N: YES! This is almost exactly like Niall and Maddi in Back in Time and I know I am not an out of the box thinker but I will keep writing different material because I am never writing two stories at once!)

“He he……. Nobody?” Ashley asked with a sympathetic shrug.

I had to update cus @DinosaurLove123 (i think that's it) got too excited when i said I updated. :)